UPS punishes drivers for praying

PT Crazy

We have someone in the hub that is on the clock and leaves the area to pray a few times during the part time shift......and still takes a paid break. The company doesn't want to have them punch out to pray.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Pre-Jesus. It was called Mosaic Law. Christians evolved once Jesus came into the picture. Hence the name CHRISTianity. Muslims haven’t advanced an inch. Still evil savages.

Sorry. Couldn’t resist.
You’re talking about a small portion of extremist. Of which Christianity certainly has its extremist groups too.

I’m not here to argue. I’m not a religious person at all but religious rights are religious rights. Either everyone gets them or no one does.

Overpaid Union Thug

You really are ignorant of Christian history aren’t ya?
I was once once well versed on Christianity and Islam. I am not religious at all anymore. But if I had to pick between the two I’d chose Jesus over Allah every time. Islam is evil. Christians are for the most tame. Their hypocrisy tends to allow other people to keep their heads and their sexuality from getting them tossed off a roof. Islam isn’t nearly as forgiving. Neither in their hypocrisy or their strict adherence to their beliefs.

El Correcto

god is dead
I was once once well versed on Christianity and Islam. I am not religious at all anymore. But if I had to pick between the two I’d chose Jesus over Allah every time. Islam is evil. Christians are for the most tame. Their hypocrisy tends to allow other people to keep their heads and their sexuality from getting them tossed off a roof. Islam isn’t nearly as forgiving. Neither in their hypocrisy or their strict adherence to their beliefs.
Secular societies are forgiving towards gays.
All religious societies are garbage.
It wasn’t even 70 years ago that they were chemically castrating gays and locking them up on sodomy charges.

Overpaid Union Thug

You’re talking about a small portion of extremist. Of which Christianity certainly has its extremist groups too.

I’m not here to argue. I’m not a religious person at all but religious rights are religious rights. Either everyone gets them or no one does.
Who’s rights are being neglected when Christians are praying off the clock?

Overpaid Union Thug

Mine to walk into work and not see that garbage. I don’t need constant reminders of homophobic cults running amuck.
You are a weak minded sissy if that offends you. Don’t look and no one is making you participate. And homophobe means fear of gays. They are not fearful. They just don’t believe in it. Based on your feeble feelings and triggering from seeing prayer it sounds like YOU have the phobia there. Not them. Man up or go back to mommy and daddy and stomp your feet. A bunch of dudes praying to their cult is harmless.