UPS punishes drivers for praying

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Mine to walk into work and not see that garbage. I don’t need constant reminders of homophobic cults running amuck.
First Amendment cites Freedom OF Religion, not Freedom FROM Religion.

"You want to be free from concern. Freedom is never from. Freedom is always to.

Freedom to vote, to speak, to assemble, to protest. Free to move, to trade, to build.

Freedom from is not freedom at all."--Christopher Reiss

El Correcto

god is dead
First Amendment cites Freedom OF Religion, not Freedom FROM Religion.

"You want to be free from concern. Freedom is never from. Freedom is always to.

Freedom to vote, to speak, to assemble, to protest. Free to move, to trade, to build.

Freedom from is not freedom at all."--Christopher Reiss
Yes it is dummy, freedom of association.

Indecisi0n

Their religion says it’s wrong. Not to hate them. Stop falsely accusing people of hate. You are making yourself the very type of person you claim them to be. Hateful and judgmental. To the point you are triggered by the site of prayer. LOL. How pathetic and sad.
Based on news stories I was under the impress that their religion is the one who started homosexuailty.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I assert that people who do not follow the commands of Christ are not Christians, but if they call themselves such, they are hypocrites. Jesus had a big problem with hypocrites.

Matthew 6: 5-6

5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."

specter208

It is an honor to suffer for the sake of Christ Jesus. This is becoming more and more frequent but not surprising. God bless them all of you guys too in the name of Jesus Christ

El Correcto

god is dead
I assert that people who do not follow the commands of Christ are not Christians, but if they call themselves such, they are hypocrites. Jesus had a big problem with hypocrites.

Matthew 6: 5-6

5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."
Good; now can we please remove praying from public places, like schools and work parking lots.

Keep that filth in the bedroom like your master commanded y’all.

Indecisi0n

giphy.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Good; now can we please remove praying from public places, like schools and work parking lots.

Keep that filth in the bedroom like your master commanded y’all.

People should be free to pray where they wish, after all it is only thinking if you don't believe in God. But, yes, Christians should not make a display of it.