UPS punishes drivers for praying

El Correcto

god is dead
You are a weak minded sissy if that offends you. Don’t look and no one is making you participate. And homophobe means fear of gays. They are not fearful. They just don’t believe in it. Based on your feeble feelings and triggering from seeing prayer it sounds like YOU have the phobia there. Not them. Man up or go back to mommy and daddy and stomp your feet. A bunch of dudes praying to their cult is harmless.
D9B4EE47-B2F4-451E-81D5-97A1BA3B4538.jpeg

no it doesn’t and harboring hatred towards someone for being sinful isn’t healthy, neither is religion. Rots your brain.

Overpaid Union Thug

View attachment 283580
no it doesn’t and harboring hatred towards someone for being sinful isn’t healthy, neither is religion. Rots your brain.
Their religion says it’s wrong. Not to hate them. Stop falsely accusing people of hate. You are making yourself the very type of person you claim them to be. Hateful and judgmental. To the point you are triggered by the site of prayer. LOL. How pathetic and sad.

El Correcto

god is dead
Their religion says it’s wrong. Not to hate them. Stop falsely accusing people of hate. You are making yourself the very type of person you claim them to be. Hateful and judgmental. To the point you are triggered by the site of prayer. LOL. How pathetic and sad.
Christianity played a good role in the ancient era for sure. Pagan religions were pretty garbage with all that human sacrifice and what not.

Im just amazed that idiots still buy into the idea of gods.

Seymour Packages

I was once once well versed on Christianity and Islam. I am not religious at all anymore. But if I had to pick between the two I’d chose Jesus over Allah every time. Islam is evil. Christians are for the most tame. Their hypocrisy tends to allow other people to keep their heads and their sexuality from getting them tossed off a roof. Islam isn’t nearly as forgiving. Neither in their hypocrisy or their strict adherence to their beliefs.

A couple million people chained in the bottoms of ships, raped, brutalized, and subsequently mistreated for 200 years by Christian nations would disagree with you.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
You are a weak minded sissy if that offends you. Don’t look and no one is making you participate. And homophobe means fear of gays. They are not fearful. They just don’t believe in it. Based on your feeble feelings and triggering from seeing prayer it sounds like YOU have the phobia there. Not them. Man up or go back to mommy and daddy and stomp your feet. A bunch of dudes praying to their cult is harmless.
The word conviction fits.