UPS Road Code Program Helps Empower Teens to Become Safe Drivers

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS Road Code Program Helps Empower Teens to Become Safe Drivers - Boys and Girls Club

Ever since I was a child, driving has been a topic that has always scared me. The accidents and crashes that I always heard about made me wary of entering a car. My fear was cemented further when at the age of seven I was involved in a car wreck alongside my mother and aunt. Thankfully, my family and I only received minor injuries, but the accident left me with an even deeper fear of driving. I carried this fear with me for most of my life and it was not until I became a part of the UPS Road Code program that I was finally able to break free from it.

UPS Road Code Program Helps Empower Teens to Become Safe Drivers - Boys and Girls Club

Ever since I was a child, driving has been a topic that has always scared me. The accidents and crashes that I always heard about made me wary of entering a car. My fear was cemented further when at the age of seven I was involved in a car wreck alongside my mother and aunt. Thankfully, my family and I only received minor injuries, but the accident left me with an even deeper fear of driving. I carried this fear with me for most of my life and it was not until I became a part of the UPS Road Code program that I was finally able to break free from it.
We're already stupid stories coming from?
These are pretty on ridiculous
Give me a rubber stinking ducky