UPS SCAMMING AND TRICKING YOUNG PEOPLE

GOAT/BESTSORTERALIVE

I feel bad for a kid in my neighborhood . He started driving in September thinking he was going to make book after certain period of time . Then peak season came and went . They made him sign some paper work and write a letter to the CEO and that he will be call soon . Now he is sitting at home waiting for a call. SMH

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
you are corny af
giphy-1.gif

UPSER1987

I feel bad for a kid in my neighborhood . He started driving in September thinking he was going to make book after certain period of time . Then peak season came and went . They made him sign some paper work and write a letter to the CEO and that he will be call soon . Now he is sitting at home waiting for a call. SMH

We’ve all been there. Now it’s his turn. And?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Jelly some kid could hack it and you couldn’t.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

One week in and the supervisor told me if i dont get done delivering on time today . its over for me . damn i gave my best smh

giphy (11).gif

take your time

That doesn't make any sense. He should know if he made it or not. Can't he tell by looking for his name of the Seniority list? It should say if he is seasonal or if he made perm by his hire date/ Perm date.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

It seems to me that UPS scammed you into thinking you are the best sorter alive when actually you are no more than a replaceable bag of meat pushing boxes around.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Instead of third person asking a bunch of people who have no idea about his specific case, perhaps he could call his ORS or center manager and get the facts? If he started in September he should have completed his 30 working days. When I started in September I made book before peak...