UPS sent my Shipping Account to Collections

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Long story short I sent a NDA Letter with documents.
Some Revenue Recovery Schmuck audited it. Charged me the Pack price even though it was in UPS NDA Letter Envelope.
I spent hours dealing with Customer Service idiots and refused to pay the extra charges.
I send 50 to 60 NDA Envelopes a week.
They sent the extra charges of 28 dollars to Collections.
What a joke.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Some Revenue Recovery Schmuck audited it. Charged me the Pack price even though it was in UPS NDA Letter Envelope.
I spent hours dealing with Customer Service idiots and refused to pay the extra charges.
What a joke.

Another disgruntled customer

Get in line

Poop Head

Judge me.
What a joke.
Why would you use UPS in the first place?!
You know how this place works!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What a joke.
Pay up or else!

El Correcto

god is dead
What a joke.
Customer Service is the enemy, don’t pay them what you owe.

El Correcto

god is dead
With The Undertaker retired from wrestling, he might go back to work as a door to door bill collector.
Would you pay if you opened your door and saw him standing there demanding payment?
Would you tell him to try and make you pay?
2vwvk9s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
With The Undertaker retired from wrestling, he might go back to work as a door to door bill collector.
Would you pay if you opened your door and saw him standing there demanding payment?
Would you tell him to try and make you pay?
He better give it up before it's too late.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What a joke.
I think you’re looking for this thread.

https://www.browncafe.com/community...o-know-something-about-their-packages.354421/

ManInBrown

What a joke.
Pay your bills.

Funny story, I used to do a pickup at a house where some schmuck ran a business. He would send out 10-15 banker boxes every week 40-50 pounds and mark the boxes 2 pounds. Flagged them every time and gave to clerk when I got back to center. Brought a smile to my face.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Pay your balance with your retro check, you derelict. Oh yeah, when do we get our retro checks? Am I the first to ask?

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
What a joke.

:picture::picture::picture:
Pay them in Cocaine
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: