Package sent to "overgoods" after failed delivery attempts???

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Several someones are being paid to handle that package between the two places. Should be fewer between Los Angeles and Los Angeles than Los Angeles and Mississippi. The cost may be relatively small, and the difference between the two may be negligible, in which case why not just return it?

The "last mile" expense of returning it to the shipper is several dollars more than the entire trip to overgoods.

outtatime

Nay, it was a manuscript for the next Great American Novel (you heard it here first!).

The publisher gave me permission to mail it but I've never been to the office, which apparently is closed a lot, since FedEx claimed to me that every time they tried to deliver it, nobody was there.

I had another copy shipped there for a cheaper price. But I take the point that I should just use UPS to mail stuff from now on. Although they're closed on Sundays because government etc.
Cool story bro, now that you got your refund can you go away?

Guys... I’m surprised by the sudden shift in tone towards me in some these recent posts, calling for me to go away or be kicked out of the boards, etc.

I do apologize if I annoyed anyone, as this was not my intention.

It is true that, not being an employee, it wouldn’t be appropriate for me to hang around here much longer, so I won’t.

However, it’s been an education, and I did learn a lot about how FedEx and UPS works. So thank you to everyone who answered my questions. I appreciate it.