Factual reports:UPS 1354; both pilots complained of fatigue in the cockpit recording.
UPS 6; hazardous conditions re lithium ion batteries were known prior to this crash; UPS reacted after deaths of two pilots.
UPS blackmails pilots in the HIMS program, Substance Abuse Pilots, DUI Pilots, Pilots who have refused to submit to chemical tests, etc.
UPS management is fully aware that this is happening. They condone and encourage it.
If you are a pilot; by all means, report safety and ethical violations. Just be prepared for retaliation from UPS management and from blackmailed pilots.
It is the way it is.
Why do all these boomers do crimes via email?Some of the evidence:
1. Actual audio recordings that prove what was actually said compared to the pilots' statements that were submitted to the AME. (Aviation Medical Examiner)
2. Email evidence of the UPS security manager pressuring one of the pilot's to write a statement.
3. Email evidence of the UPS security manager pressuring that same pilot into recruiting another pilot to write a false statement.
4. Email evidence that proves without a doubt the fear and pressure put on a pilot to write a false statement.
5. Email evidence of another pilot stating he is "hesitant" to provide a statement before he is finally "cooperative" and writes it.
6. An Email where the UPS security manager is actively searching out other compromised pilots who have dui's or refusal to submit to a chemical test. "Can you have someone see how many times (redacted) flew with Greene IF ANY please?" (redacted) is a pilot with a dui and a refusal to submit to a chemical test.
Number 6 is indisputable. There is no other valid explanation as to why a security manager would ask about if this pilot had EVER flew with Capt. Greene. This was after 4 other false statements were collected and the decision had been made to discharge the Capt. Greene.
It is a heinous tactic that UPS uses. Pilots basically fall into 2 groups.
Group 1. Pilots with substance abuse issues who UPS blackmails and forces to write false statements.
Group 2. Pilots who are horrified of Group 1's statements being taken as truth. Pilots who are afraid to address any safety, ethical or compliance issues. These pilots do not want to lose their careers when they are sent to an AME with the false statements being submitted to determine whether the pilot can keep their medical certificate and clearance.
Yes. I have reported this to UPS thru the proper channels. And even an email to our CEO who, as she stated, reads all her emails.
Believe what you want to believe. I know the truth and so does UPS.
UPS #1354 and UPS #6 crashed and tragically 4 pilots lost their lives. Were these pilots too afraid to address the safety issues that contributed to these crashes. Airplanes have been used as missiles in terrorist attacks. UPS blackmailing pilots endangers airline safety as well as the safety of the general public.
UPS 6 - https://lessonslearned.faa.gov/UPS6/UPS6_Accident_Report.pdf
Note than in the case above, the amount of lithium batteries onboard was not in violation of any rules and all safety equipment required by law at that time were on-board. It was also noted that some of the cargo loaded in Hong Kong was not properly classified and declared by the shipper.
- The United Arab Emirates General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) opened an investigation into the crash, assisted by the NTSB. The government of Bahrain decided to conduct its own investigation into the accident. UPS also sent its own investigation team.
- The GCAA released its final investigation report in July 2013. The report indicated that the fire was caused by the autoignition of the contents of a cargo pallet, which contained more than 81,000 lithium batteries and other combustible materials. The shutdown of air conditioning pack 1 for unknown reasons led to smoke entering the cockpit.
UPS 1354 - https://www.ntsb.gov/investigations/accidentreports/reports/aar1402.pdf
- The National Transportation Safety Board determines that the probable cause of this accident was the flight crew’s continuation of an unstabilized approach and their failure to monitor the aircraft’s altitude during the approach, which led to an inadvertent descent below the minimum approach altitude and subsequently into terrain.
- Contributing to the accident were (1) the flight crew’s failure to properly configure and verify the flight management computer for the profile approach; (2) the captain’s failure to communicate his intentions to the first officer once it became apparent the vertical profile was not captured; (3) the flight crew’s expectation that they would break out of the clouds at 1,000 feet above ground level due to incomplete weather information; (4) the first officer’s failure to make the required minimums callouts; (5) the captain’s performance deficiencies likely due to factors including, but not limited to, fatigue, distraction, or confusion, consistent with performance deficiencies exhibited during training; and (6) the first officer’s fatigue due to acute sleep loss resulting from her ineffective off-duty time management and circadian factors
Management gets a free pass. You get nothing.“UPS HYPOCRISY fervently preaches a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for inappropriate behavior or dishonest acts. UPS even offers $10,000 rewards to those reporting integrity concerns that denigrate the "reputation" of UPS’ purported unwavering image of integrity.”
Holy how do I get on being a professional snitch? I could ing retire by the end of peak if this was true.
It is unacceptable when a CEO is made aware of a major ethical, criminal, or systemic issue at their company and does not act upon it.
Just like the CEO at Activision, UPS upper management including the CEO and UPS Air Group Managers knew & still know exactly what’s been going on with blackmailing employees to lie about employees who are aware of UPS corruption and retaliation.
UPS HYPOCRISY fervently preaches a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for inappropriate behavior or dishonest acts. UPS even offers $10,000 rewards to those reporting integrity concerns that denigrate the "reputation" of UPS’ purported unwavering image of integrity.
BUT, behind closed doors UPS Senior Leadership (including the CEO & Senior Air Group Managers) are culpable for ordering & promoting illicit blackmailing behavior by UPS managers (with proof provided of a UPS Airlines security manager) against troubled employees coercing them, with their jobs held over their heads, to manufacture lies & dishonest acts about good UPSERS that dare uphold the ethical workplace values UPS “allegedly” demands but UPS DOES NOT lead by example.
UPS has evidence of a UPS Airline Security manager blackmailing and coercing pilots. No one up to and including the CEO has done anything to remedy this obvious retaliation. The UPS airline security manager actively searches out pilots with substance abuse issues and then pressures those pilots to write dishonest statements about pilots UPS has targeted for discharge.
The CEO's inaction will result in major shareholder loss when this story is ultimately revealed to the public.
But, of much greater importance;
The CEO's inaction endangers airline safety and the safety of the general public.