UPS should reconsider Saturday ground delivery.

Thebrownblob

bullying

and this

and this

didn't call you Chief. It was directed at I've....he needed a finance and business tutorial.

You want the title of Mr. Hater and Bully? Noted.
Strange you were replying to me so I didn’t realize you were replying to him after you replied that to me while replying to him. It’s really quite confusing but I guess you were bullying him instead.

Staydryitsraining

I'm referring to the constant crying about oh Saturdays are gonna destroy the company we're loosing so much money, Saturday bla bl bla. Shut up, and by idiot bubble I'm referring to how someone says Saturdays are burning money and going to sink ups and all the other idiots who for years have been saying we're going out of business chime in.

542thruNthru

I'm referring to the constant crying about oh Saturdays are gonna destroy the company we're loosing so much money, Saturday bla bl bla. Shut up, and by idiot bubble I'm referring to how someone says Saturdays are burning money and going to sink ups and all the other idiots who for years have been saying we're going out of business chime in.
Sorry man... I don't understand what you're trying to say here. Can you type that again?

quad decade guy

Well, our Union structure will eventually sink UPS....I think.

Say, how much money are we making working Sat.? How do you know this exactly? Are you in finance(mgt)? Serious question.

You do realize our Union structure IS different than every other delivery company(that count).

Now companies go out of business all the time....union and not union. Give you that. We make our profit by the efficient and hard work of our employees. So far. Amazon delivers 7 days a week. That is our competition. Most folks don't want to work 6-7 days a week.

Brownwind

Appreciate your input. I remember the PCM letting us know why they are starting Saturday service. “A way to expand the service without expanding the infrastructure.” When your working on the weekend don’t think of the job think of what the job pays for. The more you do on Saturday the less you have to do on Monday will always be the argument. Try to work more during the week and eat up your hours so you don’t have to work on Saturday. I personally run out of hours on Friday most weeks so I don’t work many Saturdays.

Thebrownblob

Well, our Union structure will eventually sink UPS....I think.

Say, how much money are we making working Sat.? How do you know this exactly? Are you in finance(mgt)? Serious question.

You do realize our Union structure IS different than every other delivery company(that count).

Now companies go out of business all the time....union and not union. Give you that. We make our profit by the efficient and hard work of our employees. So far. Amazon delivers 7 days a week. That is our competition. Most folks don't want to work 6-7 days a week.
You’re rambling and it’s nonsense.