UPS should reconsider Saturday ground delivery.

Thebrownblob

Speaking of employee satisfaction today was the first day of our TSP plan implementation. Everyone left the building with the most amazing dispatch ever. At PCM we all held hands and sang Kumbaya we laughed we cried management told us how important we were to them and how they wanted us to have work life balance.

And then I woke up and came to work😂

Nah
You really do not have a clue, do you?

Saturday ground is costing the company money.

If the company was really worried about keeping the customers happy they will not be cutting routes constantly more will they be getting rid of dropboxes.
As a former air driver, I always like how they'd relax commit times arbitrarily for this or that reason.

You know how many customers I had yell at me for being later than usual because of that?

Keeping the customer happy. That's definitely what UPS wants. Lol

542thruNthru

Speaking of employee satisfaction today was the first day of our TSP plan implementation. Everyone left the building with the most amazing dispatch ever. At PCM we all held hands and sang Kumbaya we laughed we cried management told us how important we were to them and how they wanted us to have work life balance.

And then I woke up and came to work😂
Everyone keeps mentioning this. We haven't heard thing one about it here since they passed out those papers.

As a former air driver, I always like how they'd relax commit times arbitrarily for this or that reason.

You know how many customers I had yell at me for being later than usual because of that?

Keeping the customer happy. That's definitely what UPS wants. Lol
It's still relaxed during the week for residential customers

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
You really do not have a clue, do you?

Saturday ground is costing the company money.

If the company was really worried about keeping the customers happy they will not be cutting routes constantly more will they be getting rid of dropboxes.
They make RPCD’s pick up Dropboxes in your area? They have airport and combo guys do that crap here