UPS should reconsider Saturday ground delivery.

quad decade guy

You really do not have a clue, do you?

Saturday ground is costing the company money.

If the company was really worried about keeping the customers happy they will not be cutting routes constantly more will they be getting rid of dropboxes.
I do(have a clue).
I’m not sure with the new business model most of these big companies have that they’re even remotely worried about customer satisfaction. Although I was never under the illusion they cared what we thought as employees.
UPS always took the good and bad. You had to. But then Amazon didn't exist. Especially as a direct competitor. Sat. is a money loser due to our wages, rules and overtime(so to speak)- 6th punches. 22.4's, PVD's and such were created to combat these problems $ for the company.

It's all right there in plain sight.

Now, Chief.....

You do realize.....ANYTHING UPS does is an EXPENSE except pickups......all the rest is just cost...fuel, salaries and all the rest. Pickups pay the bills. Revenue. Note: I'm not including logistics such as third party warehousing and such.

The Company knowing right where you are and counting on that(predictability) keeps the customers happy as well as keeping costs down to the penny. Chief.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
How can you properly note my opinions if you don't have a file?
F567AC1A-93F1-40DB-A88C-4A38AC9A7632.gif

I do(have a clue).

UPS always took the good and bad. You had to. But then Amazon didn't exist. Especially as a direct competitor. Sat. is a money loser due to our wages, rules and overtime(so to speak)- 6th punches. 22.4's, PVD's and such were created to combat these problems $ for the company.

Now, Chief.....

You do realize.....ANYTHING UPS does is an EXPENSE except pickups......all the rest is just cost...fuel, salaries and all the rest. Pickups pay the bills. Revenue. Note: I'm not including logistics such as third party warehousing and such.

The Company knowing right where you are and counting on that(predictability) keeps the customers happy as well as keeping costs down to the penny. Chief.
Dear Lord please help you

Thebrownblob

I do(have a clue).

Now, Chief.....

I appreciate you giving me the due respect I deserve. By calling me Chief. Although you really should throw Mr. Chi on theiAlthough you really should throw Mr. on there as well. Thank you for the lesson in logistics and for being a bully to me for no reason at all.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I appreciate you giving me the due respect I deserve. By calling me Chief. Although you really should throw Mr. Chi on theiAlthough you really should throw Mr. on there as well. Thank you for the lesson in logistics and for being a bully to me for no reason at all.
He’s a bigger doofus now. Chief. That’s racist!

quad decade guy

It was so nice with that blowhard gone.
bullying
He has returned like he’s had a steady diet of pissed in Cheerios since he left. Sheesh
and this
It was so nice with that blowhard gone.
and this
He’s a bigger doofus now. Chief. That’s racist!
didn't call you Chief. It was directed at I've....he needed a finance and business tutorial.

You want the title of Mr. Hater and Bully? Noted.

Staydryitsraining

Serious question, why do any of you so called better working condition warriors care if Saturday operations are dumpster fires? Are you loosing money? Are you not aware that every quarter the company makes more money? You guys live in a idiot bubble.

quad decade guy

Serious question, why do any of you so called better working condition warriors care if Saturday operations are dumpster fires? Are you loosing money? Are you not aware that every quarter the company makes more money? You guys live in a idiot bubble.
Say, don't you want "better working conditions"? Serious question.

This idiot bubble.....what is this exactly? So, wanting better working conditions means you are an idiot? Please explain this.

Please tie the company making more money every quarter with Sat. delivery, working conditions etc. While delivering Sat. is just another day delivering....isn't it just another day? Realizing that you only get one true day off? Isn't that the real problem?

Friendly piece of advice: homophones are very important....especially calling people idiots.

Thebrownblob

Serious answer. I don’t work Saturdays unless I choose to. And that is a very rare occurrence. So it is not about me but it is about our other brothers and sisters who are getting completely slaughtered. I don’t mind the company making money but not at the expense of peoples well being. In case you were unaware we are a union and it is incumbent upon us to care about our fellow union brothers and sisters. If you don’t, you may be the one in the idiot bubble.