UPS Slaves

Integrity

Binge Poster
Slaves had to work until their master said they could stop. Ups workers have to work until their master also let’s them stop. Our union brothers and sisters died for a 8 hour work day. This is our contact time to take back our 8 hour work day. Time for management to treat us nice and ask/beg us if we could please stay for overtime to help. NO MORE FORCED, mandatory overtime! We are not slaves!
I agree with your concept but what is your plan to facilitate widespread support and change in this area.

Thebrownblob

I agree with your concept but what is your plan to facilitate widespread support and change in this area.
It’s not a concept, it’s an exaggeration. We do not have to stay we can quit, we do not because it’s beneficial to us not to, unions also fought for overtime pay, package car drivers have penalties for excessive over time, should’ve been extended to 22.4‘s as well in my opinion. As well as moving forward should be automatic.

It’s not a concept, it’s an exaggeration. We do not have to stay we can quit, we do not because it’s beneficial to us not to, unions also fought for overtime pay, package car drivers have penalties for excessive over time, should’ve been extended to 22.4‘s as well in my opinion. As well as moving forward should be automatic.
That is exactly why I voted new on this current contract.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
go on now, clap yo hands

clap yo hands.jpg

Johney

Slaves had to work until their master said they could stop. Ups workers have to work until their master also let’s them stop. Our union brothers and sisters died for a 8 hour work day. This is our contact time to take back our 8 hour work day. Time for management to treat us nice and ask/beg us if we could please stay for overtime to help. NO MORE FORCED, mandatory overtime! We are not slaves!
No one is forcing you to work there. Don't like the hours? Quit.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Lol.

Integrity

Binge Poster
The concept of 8 hour days.

No overtime.

Pullman Brown

Logical Fallacy Number 38: False Analogy-

A fallacy of form that, ignoring differences, compares one situation to another to draw the desired conclusion.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Funniest post I have seen all year.
I loved OT. More the better.
Provided an excellent living for my family.

UPS slaves.????........man that's funny stuff.

Let me guess.......you vote for sanders

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I AGREE!!!!!!!!!
DEATH TO THESE SLAVE MASTERS!!!!!!!!!!

LET' S GO!!!!!!!!!

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Funniest post I have seen all year.
I loved OT. More the better.
Provided an excellent living for my family.

UPS slaves.????........man that's funny stuff.

Let me guess.......you vote for sanders
Fight overtime with overtime.
sometimes I think the best way to address a problem, a falsehood, any ideological mess really, is to make it worse, make it REALLY real.
I don't have a good outlook on life, there is a lot of sacrifice that has to be made to remove the current people in power. Everything is just a game of chicken who goes first. And yes, I voted for Sanders, but that absolutely is not going to change a damn thing.

Last edited: