UPS Slaves

Thebrownblob

my mentality is make the best of your time

i have bumper stickers, shirts, gone to protests, donate, do youtube, terrorize americans on here...
Your bumper stickers are truly haunting me, and all Americans…
1652280947742.jpeg

Johney

I was told years ago by a center manager who was a good guy(God rest his soul)that if we give(some)guys an 8 hour paid day they will always drag it out for 10, yet if we give them a 10 hour planned most will be done by 10.5 maybe 11. So our thinking is we save money.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I was told years ago by a center manager who was a good guy(God rest his soul)that if we give(some)guys an 8 hour paid day they will always drag it out for 10, yet if we give them a 10 hour planned most will be done by 10.5 maybe 11. So our thinking is we save money.
Years ago we could get away with milking a day.

El Correcto

god is dead
Slaves had to work until their master said they could stop. Ups workers have to work until their master also let’s them stop. Our union brothers and sisters died for a 8 hour work day. This is our contact time to take back our 8 hour work day. Time for management to treat us nice and ask/beg us if we could please stay for overtime to help. NO MORE FORCED, mandatory overtime! We are not slaves!
No they don’t. I’ve seen multiple UPS drivers leave the car on the road and leave the job. Some even got their jobs back because it was a serious situation with family in the ICU on death’s door.
1652453629116.jpeg

If you quit working for ups they won’t put an ad out for bounty hunters to hunt you down and whip the :censored2: out of you before bringing you back to the hub.

You commies are so silly and delusional.

Steamer

Kind of like what Trump tried to do with the election
Here come the ever trumpers up the sidewalk
Lmao
I could go for some mean tweets and comparison fallacies about now. Yes, policy does change things! The USA is the world's leading oil producer. Other nations that produce large amounts of oil aren't having the inflation issues like this. Policy matters. That's the comparison fallacy the left tries to use against other nations having inflation. They of course don't mention that gas is 50 cents a gallon in other oil producing nations. You're being played. And your ego is invested in a name. Tribalism.

By the way. You're "Here come the Trumpers" is a preemptive fallacy to poison the well. Ad hominem. Have a nice day.

I could go for some mean tweets and comparison fallacies about now. Yes, policy does change things! The USA is the world's leading oil producer. Other nations that produce large amounts of oil aren't having the inflation issues like this. Policy matters. That's the comparison fallacy the left tries to use against other nations having inflation. They of course don't mention that gas is 50 cents a gallon in other oil producing nations. You're being played. And your ego is invested in a name. Tribalism.

By the way. You're "Here come the Trumpers" is a preemptive fallacy to poison the well. Ad hominem. Have a nice day.
100% wrong. You are entitled to your own opinions just not your own facts.

trotsky

Never gonna happen. You want no OT, come to feeders, or go get a job at FedEx for half the pay. Package will never be an 8 hour job outside of your allotted 8 hour requests.
Half the pay hahahaha. Ups isnt what it was in the 80-90's. The wages are essentially the same now as they were back then. Starting pay at most places that require physical labor start over $25/hr today. Your preloader is making 18 after how many years?

Thebrownblob

Half the pay hahahaha. Ups isnt what it was in the 80-90's. The wages are essentially the same now as they were back then. Starting pay at most places that require physical labor start over $25/hr today. Your preloader is making 18 after how many years?
Roughly half the people we’ve hired off the street in the last two years are former FedEx, they cannot leave fedex fast enough.