UPS Slaves

Thebrownblob

Fight overtime with overtime.
sometimes I think the best way to address a problem, a falsehood, any ideological mess really, is to make it worse, make it REALLY real.
I don't have a good outlook on life, there is a lot of sacrifice that has to be made to remove the current people in power. Everything is just a game of chicken who goes first. And yes, I voted for Sanders, but that absolutely is not going to change a damn thing.
Not sure what you’re talking about? What falsehood are you talking about? And what ideological mess? And what people in power do you want removed? Teamster leader ship? They just got elected. Unless you’re talking about something completely different.

allahuakbar

She/Her
Fight overtime with overtime.
sometimes I think the best way to address a problem, a falsehood, any ideological mess really, is to make it worse, make it REALLY real.
I don't have a good outlook on life, there is a lot of sacrifice that has to be made to remove the current people in power. Everything is just a game of chicken who goes first. And yes, I voted for Sanders, but that absolutely is not going to change a damn thing.
I laugh at this logic constantly. I’m gonna screw ups by working 12 hour days. UPS doesn’t care that Richard smith in bumble :censored2: Ohio slaved away and worked mad OT. All they see is the route got done.

rickyb

Not sure what you’re talking about? What falsehood are you talking about? And what ideological mess? And what people in power do you want removed? Teamster leader ship? They just got elected. Unless you’re talking about something completely different.
guy is right, takes sacrifice and rebellion to be free

not so much about putting honest ppl in power