UPS Socks!

542thruNthru

Yes it's another UPS Socks thread. We were told by our DM today that there is no reason to not have UPS socks. That we now can by them on Amazon and have them in a couple days.

I thought for sure he was joking.
sketch-1626729658704.jpg

NOPE! Now anyone can by these over priced socks. Way to go UPS. Have your competitor sell your stuff and deliver it.

Overpaid Union Thug

Yes it's another UPS Socks thread. We were told by our DM today that there is no reason to not have UPS socks. That we now can by them on Amazon and have them in a couple days.

I thought for sure he was joke.
View attachment 345133

NOPE! Now anyone can by these over priced socks. Way to go UPS. Have your competitor sell your stuff and deliver it.
And I just posted an anti-Amazon thread. LMFAO

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Who in their right mind is going to spend their own money buying ups branded uniform wear...

I have purchased brown under armour and other summer and winter gear...

But I will never pay for a ups branded item out if my own pocket.

Safety guy hasn't spoken to me in years...

I made everyone in the room feel crazy for considering buying his ups hoodies...

If swizzle wants me in ups gear she'll make sure it's available.

tenor.gif

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD

View attachment 345133

They’ve been on Amazon for years ...old news , YAWN
🧔✊

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Who in their right mind is going to spend their own money buying ups branded uniform wear...

I have purchased brown under armour and other summer and winter gear...

But I will never pay for a ups branded item out if my own pocket.

Safety guy hasn't spoken to me in years...

I made everyone in the room feel crazy for considering buying his ups hoodies...

If swizzle wants me in ups gear she'll make sure it's available.

tenor.gif
If they want me to wear something with their logo on it, they can provide it.

SaladTosser

Kill me now
The socks are still cheaper on Aramark’s website. Actually these socks are cheaper than hanes socks at target. Sometimes I wear them on the weekend.

Attachments

• 2311607D-0A65-4218-94E3-468485204E98.jpeg
    2311607D-0A65-4218-94E3-468485204E98.jpeg
    264 KB · Views: 130

pkgdriver

View attachment 345133

District Manager or Division Manager?

Overpaid Union Thug

The socks are still cheaper on Aramark’s website. Actually these socks are cheaper than hanes socks at target. Sometimes I wear them on the weekend.
Doesn’t matter. Our people, just like the general public with other products, will buy them on Amazon without any regard for competitive pricing. Or the tech tyranny Amazon is involved in.