UPS Special Pension Buyout Offer - December 2016

GoaskBK

FWIW - I called today....my package is complete. My check has not been released and they have no information as to when it will be released...only that it will be before the end of the month. And yes - once the check is released we will receive an email.

Leah Medeiros

@leah I'm going on vacation starting this Saturday will be back on the 2nd of January. How about you? Going anywhere for New Year's of Christmas?

Carol,
I am planning to take my kids to Disneyland. I have been many times but not them, first for youngest. Thankfully I have not told them my plans. I learned early on not to do this to avoid unnecessary disappointment. My partner and I also want to go to Vegas for a few days possibly get hitched lol. I am off work until Jan.30th . First peak off feels sort of weird. Received a card dated the 15th from aunt in Hawaii. I hope weather hasn't been a factor .

Leah Medeiros

I w
Yes because FedEx pays more 10 times and none of the hurry up and crash kill your back and knees
I now work for Fed Ex Ground, I can say that we are respected by management and they seem in awe of UPSers performance. At UPS I was a Supervisor, at Fed Ex I am currently in operations, awaiting a promotion. My level of skill is appreciated by management.

Carol Field

Carol,
I am planning to take my kids to Disneyland. I have been many times but not them, first for youngest. Thankfully I have not told them my plans. I learned early on not to do this to avoid unnecessary disappointment. My partner and I also want to go to Vegas for a few days possibly get hitched lol. I am off work until Jan.30th . First peak off feels sort of weird. Received a card dated the 15th from aunt in Hawaii. I hope weather hasn't been a factor .

@leah I'm so sorry you didn't get your check today. But you should definitely get it tomorrow. I was one of the luck ones and ran home for lunch and it was sitting in my mailbox. I'm hoping you get yours soon. Enjoy Disneyland, it's a super fun place.