UPS Special Pension Buyout Offer - December 2016

Scxupser

Yeah, I choose to do lump sum payout. Haven't got paper check in mail yet. Any ideas when we may get them? Should hv got it dd. uh so frustrating. I'm in sc

Scxupser

My son came running in daddy daddy u got ur check only to find out it was a payment confirmation letter. It said checks will b mailed no later than 22nd. Will get it guys. But I feel like a kid waiting on Santa this year lol. Happy holidays all.

Scxupser

Hater. I hv more than u probaly ever will a family who cares about me and people who look at me as a person and not a number. I want be back on this site just like I want b back at ups. I will get my money that I deserve and hv a wonderful life. Go trump let the rally continue. :sorcerer::villagewrong::future:

Ms.PacMan

U sound like s stuck up bitch with plenty of money and don't care about people who busted their :censored2: for this company. And need money to live and pay their bills. It is people like u who make me happy Im no longer employed for a company that doesn't give a :censored2: about u.

I do have plenty of money because I still work at UPS.

You tapped out. I win.

I found this forum while searching for answers and still have not got my DD. While visiting other forums read about peak stories ( feeders and package car helpers). I started as a sorter in a hub, worked as unloader and even worked in centers. Became a supervisor and drove during strike realizing how hard our drivers worked every day. I progressed to FT sup before separating due to stress.

I appreciate all your stories even though UPS has changed, but I have no regrets for 10 yrs of contributing to a great company. Please don't believe that everyone visiting can't be a contributor to the different forums on this site. I have made comments on different forums where I felt I could provide management insight to visible mistakes in operations.

Thank you all for your help.

K54527

I found this forum while searching for answers and still have not got my DD. While visiting other forums read about peak stories ( feeders and package car helpers). I started as a sorter in a hub, worked as unloader and even worked in centers. Became a supervisor and drove during strike realizing how hard our drivers worked every day. I progressed to FT sup before separating due to stress.

I appreciate all your stories even though UPS has changed, but I have no regrets for 10 yrs of contributing to a great company. Please don't believe that everyone visiting can't be a contributor to the different forums on this site. I have made comments on different forums where I felt I could provide management insight to visible mistakes in operations.

Thank you all for your help.
I still haven't received my DD either but when I called today they told me that it was sent in yesterday's batch so hoping it will be in there later today ...but since banks closed Monday...I'm thinking might not be in till Tuesday as out bank shows no pending DD as of right now..
.ugggh

Scxupser

Still waiting on check. It want be much longer, I was also enjoying the sites updates on the pension checks! Its exciting! And the commentary by others who can relate. Had no Idea, I would get blasted down. We all hv choices Jesus. Life, liberty pursuit of happiness right? Mine was to leave for a better life and freedom. I don't dislike ups bc w/o them I wouldn't be getting a pension check. I just wanted to be part of the excitement and anticipation. God bless us all! Merry Chistmas! 10 years vested. My CPA told me that in my situation it would be best to take the money or put in my Roth IRA. All of u people with negative attitudes need to get off computer and go spend some of your money or get back 2 work. It must really suck being devoted to a website.
Yes, you sound just like a child. A broke aazz manchild with no money in the bank.

Still waiting on check. It want be much longer, I was also enjoying the sites updates on the pension checks! Its exciting! And the commentary by others who can relate. Had no Idea, I would get blasted down. We all hv choices Jesus. Life, liberty pursuit of happiness right? Mine was to leave for a better life and freedom. I don't dislike ups bc w/o them I wouldn't be getting a pension check. I just wanted to be part of the excitement and anticipation. God bless us all! Merry Chistmas! 10 years vested. My CPA told me that in my situation it would be best to take the money or put in my Roth IRA. All of u people with negative attitudes need to get off computer and go spend some of your money or get back 2 work. It must really suck being devoted to a website.
You better have the money to pay the income tax on that if you are going to put it into a Roth.

Scxupser

Thanks, for the tip " I hv a package 4 u." I was told I could still do my trading if I put the money into a Roth. Thank u for the tip I hv to do my due diligence further before I commit.

Thanks, for the tip " I hv a package 4 u." I was told I could still do my trading if I put the money into a Roth. Thank u for the tip I hv to do my due diligence further before I commit.
You're welcome. You should probably roll in in to a traditional IRA and then a little at a time convert it to a Roth.

Last edited: