UPS Special Pension Buyout Offer - December 2016

Leah Medeiros

@leah I'm so sorry you didn't get your check today. But you should definitely get it tomorrow. I was one of the luck ones and ran home for lunch and it was sitting in my mailbox. I'm hoping you get yours soon. Enjoy Disneyland, it's a super fun place.
Didnt get mine i am in chicago
Did you call to see if it was cut? They said they have until 22 to cut them. Mine was done early just snail mail.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I got a $2000 check today from Met Life . Have no idea why since I'm retired. We did have a special Met Life supplement thru the Teamsters , I believe.

It was just a check with no explanation. No deductions but there was some interest added?

I deposited it immediately.

haller

I w

I now work for Fed Ex Ground, I can say that we are respected by management and they seem in awe of UPSers performance. At UPS I was a Supervisor, at Fed Ex I am currently in operations, awaiting a promotion. My level of skill is appreciated by management.

1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

Leah Medeiros

Did
Well no check today either...anybody else still waiting??????:confused::confused::confused:
Did you contact to verify if yours was cut? Where are you located any weather issues? My mail has not ran today. I called last week BNY Mellon verified my check was cut in the first batch and mailed. I will let you know if I receive it today.