UPS Spirals Towards Collapse

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
This is why I sold all my UPS stock back in 2006.
This is also why I advise against UPS as a long-term investment.

UPS and FedEx profit margins.jpg

UPS SnP500 FedEx stock prices.jpg

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
This chart shows projected & actual retail e-commerce sales in the US. Retail e-commerce sales are expected to grow by 12.8% in 2018 and 11.3% in 2019, while projecting out until 2022.
39171350_10212527128841458_2080909520313253888_n.jpg

UPS is better positioned to absorb as many of these packages as anybody.

siouxman

siouxman
Ups in 10 years will not be largest carrier to much pension drag they pay more in benefits and wages.they need the 22.4 to lower costs help eliminate outside hires and stay competitive with competition

browndevil

This is why I sold all my UPS stock back in 2006.
This is also why I advise against UPS as a long-term investment.

View attachment 207371

View attachment 207370
I sold as much as I could in 2011 and stopped purchasing it. I always wanted to put as much as I could in the 401k. My 401k was always my long term investment. I was 98% invested in SP500 until last month. I have maybe 50 shares of UPS left that I plan on selling in January. I was VERY lucky. I made it through two recessions and never looked back. I kept saying during that time, "I'm buying low"

bacha29

Comparing UPS stock to Fedex. LOLOL. There are many reasons why FedEx stock is so much higher. To name 1, they pay there employees like they’re McDonalds workers.
Another important point is that X is much farther along in the automation of their terminals than UPS. In addition that so called "independent contractor" is one of the biggest public deceptions ever perpetrated on the American people. Settling the class actions filed regarding the matter cost them around 700 million but 700 million is parking meter change for Fat Freddy and rest assured he'll get it back from those contractors. You can count on it.