UPS start times

UPS just notified me of my start time, 11 hours before start time. Tell me again how the union has no idea this is going on? Does it fly under the local(s) stewards? Or is there no 24 hour rule. The union likes to tell us, they don’t tell UPS how to operate.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Central
"A full-time seniority employee’s uniform starting time must be
scheduled and posted by the end of the shift of their last scheduled
work day of the preceding workweek for the following workweek."

Central
"A full-time seniority employee’s uniform starting time must be
scheduled and posted by the end of the shift of their last scheduled
work day of the preceding workweek for the following workweek."

Ok I got it, it’s another case of the union not giving preload any respect. Part-timers pay union dues too. I have another full time job. The union is weak!

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Ok I got it, it’s another case of the union not giving preload any respect. Part-timers pay union dues too. I have another full time job. The union is weak!
Didnt know you were part time.

Central part time:
"
Part-time employee’s start times must be posted by the end of the
shift of their last scheduled workday of the preceding work week."

PT Car Washer

UPS just notified me of my start time, 11 hours before start time. Tell me again how the union has no idea this is going on? Does it fly under the local(s) stewards? Or is there no 24 hour rule. The union likes to tell us, they don’t tell UPS how to operate.
If you are starting earlier then your posted start time, then it should be paid at the overtime rate.

Box Ox

Curious where you are located? They can change our start times up to an hour prior.

I strongly doubt that's something that's officially allowed in your region. In my area of the RTW south, both PT and FT employees would rain hellfire on management if they changed start times up to an hour and one minute before. People have kids, etc.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
if you are on call then you dont havea start time, you have to call in

Skooney

I strongly doubt that's something that's officially allowed in your region. In my area of the RTW south, both PT and FT employees would rain hellfire on management if they changed start times up to an hour and one minute before. People have kids, etc.

In the Alaska rider:

6.02 The Employer may cancel or change the starting times of employees; provided, they are notified at least one (1) hour in advance of their scheduled starting time. An employee must have a telephone or make himself/herself properly available for such notification.

5.02 The Employer may cancel or change the starting times of employees; provided, they are notified at least one (1) hour in advance of their scheduled starting time. An employee must have a telephone or make himself/herself properly available for such notification.

Stay in your lane please.

542thruNthru

In the Alaska rider:

6.02 The Employer may cancel or change the starting times of employees; provided, they are notified at least one (1) hour in advance of their scheduled starting time. An employee must have a telephone or make himself/herself properly available for such notification.

5.02 The Employer may cancel or change the starting times of employees; provided, they are notified at least one (1) hour in advance of their scheduled starting time. An employee must have a telephone or make himself/herself properly available for such notification.

What supplement is that language in?

Edit: never mind I see you edited it. Alaska

Box Ox

In the Alaska rider:

That's :censored2:ing terrible.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
In the Alaska rider:

Alaska

Like anybody cares what goes on up there