UPS start times

Why don’t you prove you’re a union guy, not just an idiot.
sAjc0Gm7rlyo0.gif

22.34life

UPS just notified me of my start time, 11 hours before start time. Tell me again how the union has no idea this is going on? Does it fly under the local(s) stewards? Or is there no 24 hour rule. The union likes to tell us, they don’t tell UPS how to operate.
I got a question for u,what's ur contribution to ur local and ur union or is complaining it.2nd question,did u show up at the original start time and if not why?this happens everywhere not just ur building not just ur preload.talk to ur buisness agent about being a steward get out there,get involved.did u talk to ur steward or buisness agent about the start time change if not why?

I got a question for u,what's ur contribution to ur local and ur union or is complaining it.2nd question,did u show up at the original start time and if not why?this happens everywhere not just ur building not just ur preload.talk to ur buisness agent about being a steward get out there,get involved.did u talk to ur steward or buisness agent about the start time change if not why?
What is a "ur"?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I haven't got a receipt in over 20 years

Going paperless hasn't saved us any dues,.

My Local used to send them out with the monthly news letter.

We stopped doing it around 2000-2001 to save money.... because of so little

member participation. Even sold a prime piece of real-estate that was an

over flow parking lot.

Yes they still have dues receipts.

Yep.

My Local will still print them upon request.

My Local used to send them out with the monthly news letter.

We stopped doing it around 2000-2001 to save money.... because of so little

member participation. Even sold a prime piece of real-estate that was an

over flow parking lot.

Yep.

My Local will still print them upon request.
Unfortunately there what it has come down to.