UPS stealing pay?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by coolslice, Jun 15, 2019.

1. JL 0513

JL 0513 Well-Known Member

Even if you didn't take any lunch and ran all day, I still don't know how you'd be done at 4:30. Most routes are in the middle of their pickups at 4:30. I also can't believe if guys are getting back so early that stop counts don't shoot through the roof.

2. cosmo1

cosmo1 Perhaps. Staff Member

Remember, you work in a densely populated area. Not all are the same.

Some of us work/worked in rural areas with few to none pickups, and it wasn't hard to have the occasional low mileage day and be done at 4:30-5:00.

3. Poop Head

Poop Head rubber bands on the handle

I hope you get E. Coli

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. MyTripisCut

MyTripisCut Listen up, OoooooooKaaaaaay!

From Taco Bell. The E Coli they can’t cure.

5. Chnandler Bong

Chnandler Bong Active Member

6. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

Guys getting in at 4:30 everyday are downtown drivers. Some rural route can be done even earlier. It is the new guys on 230 stop residential routes that are in at 8 to 9 everynight.

7. cosmo1

cosmo1 Perhaps. Staff Member

That's their problem.

8. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

That is what management tells the new guys.

9. PTPeanuts

PTPeanuts Member

I was at my mom's house on Friday when I heard this loud slam outside so I look out the window and its the UPS guy at the neighbor's house, and he jumps out the truck and literally RUNS up her front yard to the door and then sprints back to the truck and peels out. It looked like he was doing those exercises we used to do in gym class where you had to run back and forth and touch the ground behind the cones.

10. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Well-Known Member

That was your center’s next accident running across that lawn.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Are you from Colorado? Because that sounds like something I was doing Friday :itwashim3:

12. Wally

Wally BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Then why doesn't the union shut down bonus? These guys are losing money trying to gain it?

Forget bonus, work at a normal pace. You will earn more in overtime without killing yourself.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

I know a guy that made 3 hours a day for many years

He is now disabled and walks with a cane

True story

14. Wally

I'm surprised the company didn't mess with bonus numbers so it's a ripoff to get it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. Sporty

Sporty New Member

I got a slip from payroll dept stating they received a witholding order. If i have any questions to call number above. It is a 1-800 number and when i called it to see who in the hell thinks i owe them it was a recording saying its ur lucky day u can receive a 100$ gift card just answer a few questions.... then a sales pitch for a lifeline thing. Ive had 2 prior offsets due to school loans. And i made less than the federal limit to garnish. But they still took 25% of my pay. But the only info on this new payroll slip is the 18oo #. The others had the school listed with their phone#. So is ups just informing me they r taking money for something that i really dont owe? Being its a bogus tele #? Any real advice here is appreciated

16. Observer

Observer Active Member

If you checked with your supe and union steward already and have document that - then go to your state's div. of wage and hours. BE SURE and make a copy of that paper stating call this phone number for the withholding order. They will get to the bottom of this (the slip with the bogus number will help)and you will get correct, concise answers. Good luck and keep us posted.

17. Wally

Why the hell does the union allow bonus? Get rid of it now.

18. Wally

Borrowing money? Pay it back or don't borrow.

19. Sporty

Sporty New Member

Thank u very much but i have not borrowed any money

20. Sporty

Sporty New Member

Thank u and will update