UPS Stock higher than Fedex

UPSJUNKIE

Today, March 17, 2020, is the first time in at least 20 years--maybe a lot longer--that the closing price of a share of UPS stock was higher than a share of Fedex stock. It's been a long time coming.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Today, March 17, 2020, is the first time in at least 20 years--maybe a lot longer--that the closing price of a share of UPS stock was higher than a share of Fedex stock. It's been a long time coming.
Working the day after Thanksgiving is paying off for shareholders!

Re-Raise

We have three times as many outstanding shares as they have

Their mkt cap is 27.84 billion and our mkt cap is 83 billion

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well the only reason it hadn’t been the whole time is the number of shares per company.

UPSJUNKIE

The last time UPS was higher than FDX was sometime in mid 2000. I can't tell the exact date because the graph I'm looking at isn't very detailed.