Ups stock is dropping like a weight

cachmeifucan

Last 2 days ups stock dropped around 13 a share. As soon as I heard about corona virus I wanted to sell most of my stock because I saw this coming. I read a article that said it dropped because ups spending projections for 2020. If I was to sell when it was 117 a share can I rebuy them once I feel like it's hit bottom. I've never sold any shares but I definitely have little faith in abney. And a few months ago the stock dropped when the COO retired they thought he was abneys replacement.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Got rid of all my UPS stock at least a decade ago.
It is not a good buy for anyone except large institutions.
You'd be better off getting FEDX stock, it has had a record of splitting the stock; it reaches a certain point , then splits, and when it reaches that point again, another split.
Or better yet do not buy an stocks, put your money into retirement accounts.

Nolimitz

You'd be better off getting FEDX stock, it has had a record of splitting the stock; it reaches a certain point , then splits, and when it reaches that point again, another split.
Or better yet do not buy an stocks, put your money into retirement accounts.
have you even looked at FedEx stock lately? DOH!
fedex stock - Google Search

Box Ox

You'd be better off getting FEDX stock, it has had a record of splitting the stock

You’re exponentially better off buying into Vanguard’s Total Stock Market Index Fund Admiral Shares.