ups stock

yadadamean116

So the part where he mentioned Trump could prove a person could go to work and get better is actually liberal talk for hoping Trump dies?

I believe he was simply stating it would be amusing for our dip:censored2: president to actually have do one of the stupid things that always come out of his mouth.

Reading really is fundamental...
Hoping a 70+ year old to get this virus? You’re reaching. Shouldn’t wish it upon anyone let alone the president. Trump is trying to keep everyone from panicking

JustDeliverIt

Hoping a 70+ year old to get this virus? You’re reaching. Shouldn’t wish it upon anyone let alone the president. Trump is trying to keep everyone from panicking

Trump is trying to keep the financial markets from panicking, could care less about anything else. It's his only way to possibly get re-elected is keeping the market afloat since he is a self-serving ass.

He has downplayed the entire situation from the start and is unprepared and slow to handle it on all fronts.

yadadamean116

Trump is trying to keep the financial markets from panicking, could care less about anything else. It's his only way to possibly get re-elected is keeping the market afloat since he is a self-serving ass.

He has downplayed the entire situation from the start and is unprepared and slow to handle it on all fronts.
He will get re-elected regardless... have you seen the competition lol

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!

Are you forgetting that Trump is the healthiest president ever? Except for that short period of time in his youth where bone spurs got the best of him, you know, that time where bone spurs got him out of fighting in a war but then miraculously disappeared for the rest of his life.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...cal-report-harold-bornstein-column/579204002/

ManInBrown

Anyone know if the stock is purchased at the opening of the 31st or the close? It’s tanking today. Hope it’s the close.
Anyone? I’d love to get today’s closing price instead of yesterday’s. Anyone know. Somehow I have a feeling that it’s bought this morning.