ups stock

Turdferguson

Just a turd
paywall cant get in
The slowdown of goods moving across the country is hitting United Parcel Services hard, as drivers in Los Angeles have had their hours and pay scaled back. Ron H, director of the Teamsters Port Division, the union representing UPS drivers, cited a decline in shipments because of coronavirus. A UPS spokesman said it was a “routine” staffing adjustment and that those drivers “are allowed to work at either a full- or a part-time” UPS facility.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The slowdown of goods moving across the country is hitting United Parcel Services hard, as drivers in Los Angeles have had their hours and pay scaled back. Ron H, director of the Teamsters Port Division, the union representing UPS drivers, cited a decline in shipments because of coronavirus. A UPS spokesman said it was a “routine” staffing adjustment and that those drivers “are allowed to work at either a full- or a part-time” UPS facility.
we are extremely busy rught now, busy

watdaflock?

you will vote trump, i command you
I'm praying to some make belief God that Trump gets the virus. It'll be awesome when he proves you can go to work and get better.

Trump met with Brazilian official who tested positive for coronavirus
ES6uL4UXQAAj2VM

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

yadadamean116

I've noticed that liberals as a whole seem far more likely to wish death upon their ideological adversaries than conservatives...

I can't stand people like Pelosi, yet I would never wish she would die. Retire yes.
Let's try to have some class, shall we?
They are the group of violence. Nothing new. Terrible that Americans would say that about any president

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
They are the group of violence. Nothing new. Terrible that Americans would say that about any president

So the part where he mentioned Trump could prove a person could go to work and get better is actually liberal talk for hoping Trump dies?

I believe he was simply stating it would be amusing for our dip:censored2: president to actually have do one of the stupid things that always come out of his mouth.

Reading really is fundamental...

Poop Head

Judge me.
I've noticed that liberals as a whole seem far more likely to wish death upon their ideological adversaries than conservatives...

I can't stand people like Pelosi, yet I would never wish she would die. Retire yes.
Let's try to have some class, shall we?
I'm gonna agree with you. my wife told me she wishes I would just die, like 5 times tonight.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
So the part where he mentioned Trump could prove a person could go to work and get better is actually liberal talk for hoping Trump dies?

I believe he was simply stating it would be amusing for our dip:censored2: president to actually have do one of the stupid things that always come out of his mouth.

Reading really is fundamental...
Everybody is so :censored2: stupid. Liberals, conservatives, you’re all morons, so fixated on your stupid meaningless political affiliation that you can’t stay on task during the most basic conversations, without referencing each other as the source of all Americas problems.
Toot toot