ups stock

ManInBrown

It’s great. If you’re in the despp stock program like me, the quarterly shares were purchased dec 29th when the stock was still under $120.00. With the discount it was $113 something. Now $128

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I'm just saying it's a good time to sell.

We may not see $130 range again for years after it takes a drop.

Don't know I just sold all of my stock.

Actually looked into shorting ups because it's gonna go down at least $5 before the end of the year.
Good call
Screenshot_2018-01-09-13-12-27.png

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It was a good call. I made a lot of money and sold very close to what was an all time high at the time. On a stock that was already overpriced.

The fact that I didn't hold on for the stock to become even more overpriced doesn't make it a bad call. Trying to hold on to til that perfect top to sell is what gets people in trouble.

Plenty of people on here are holding on probably with hopes that they'll sell at $140 or $150. Sure there is a chance it could happen but more likely others realize how overpriced the stock is and guys are left holding it for 5 more years for it to get back into the $130's

Turdferguson

Just a turd
It was a good call. I made a lot of money and sold very close to what was an all time high at the time. On a stock that was already overpriced.

The fact that I didn't hold on for the stock to become even more overpriced doesn't make it a bad call. Trying to hold on to til that perfect top to sell is what gets people in trouble.

Plenty of people on here are holding on probably with hopes that they'll sell at $140 or $150. Sure there is a chance it could happen but more likely others realize how overpriced the stock is and guys are left holding it for 5 more years for it to get back into the $130's

giphy (13).gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

im 38, im not looking to sale mine anytime soon, just pointing out that it has been going up,