UPS Strike prediction

Screenshot_20230423-143319-120.png

FozziesDeliveries

I love all these updates we keep getting with the ap! Unfortunately mine isn't doing push notifications anymore since they updated it and changed the look. Also unfortunately i haven't seen anything mentioned about the central region for a few weeks. Definately still love the near instant updates all the time instead of a delayed trickle feed. I screenshot that shiz and send it to coworkers. "Look at this, look at this!!!" Knowledge is power!

Moreyouknowcat.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I love all these updates we keep getting with the ap! Unfortunately mine isn't doing push notifications anymore since they updated it and changed the look. Also unfortunately i haven't seen anything mentioned about the central region for a few weeks. Definately still love the near instant updates all the time instead of a delayed trickle feed. I screenshot that shiz and send it to coworkers. "Look at this, look at this!!!" Knowledge is power!

View attachment 426586
Knowledge is power. That’s what my first center manager would say. Prince of Darkness.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

View attachment 426586
Lot of people asking me what’s going on with the central.