UPS sucks

T

thedrooler

From the minds of the impaired and the infirm...

Drooler

W

wkmac

Why do you guys fall for crap like this? I have not seen these sites because I don't have too because they have no merit. How do I know? I just remind myself of the Morgan Stanley customer survey where the customer ranked UPS above FedEx.

C

cheryl

Some selected quotes that seem appropriate in this situation:

It is wise to keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.
unknown

A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.
Baltasar Gracin

I hate admitting that my enemies have a point.
Salman Rushdie

In my life, I have prayed but one prayer: oh Lord, make my enemies ridiculous. And God granted it.
Voltaire

Talk well of your friends and of your enemies say nothing.
Proverb

Only enemies speak the truth. Friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty.
Stephen King

C

charlie

Looks like Mr. Kramall has way to much free time???!!!!!
Charlie

V

vic

This quote is the one that applies to the people that made these web sites

Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life.
Eric Hoffer

L

lr1937

Cheryl

Looks like spam to me. Help!! Chyrl>

Sorry about the spelling, Cheryl.

R

robonono

Hey, come on Guys & Gals.

This is America. We may not agree with, nor like what these sites are saying, but it is protected speech.

If you don't approve of these sites, just don't visit them.

R

rckfrd98

This is a UPSER's wife speaking. I may not agree with a lot that the company does, but I am thankful for the great paycheck my husband brings home and for the outstanding benefits we have. Go ahead and ask your friends if there insurance is free and how there benefits are. You will be very surprised how crappy their insurance is. I think that the union is a bunch of windbags in fancy cars. Do you think they will take $50.00 a week pay while the employees walk the picket. Come on people, please do not strike. Things could be really crappy: you could be out of a job.

D

driver1

It's sad but it seems the union is more interested in gaining more members than taking care of the ones it has. Judging by the comments from Hoffa, he is about to price UPS out of the package business. All the raises, pension increases, etc would be paid by the customer and if they can get their packages delivered less expensively, that's what they will do. With non-union carriers. UPS will survive as a much smaller company as a customs broker, bank, freight forwarder, logistics company, and an international carrier but the teamsters will vanish. As I have said before, the contract may be great but the jobs will gradually disappear. Where are the bricklayers? Lath and plasterers? Flight engineers? Railway brakemen? Plumbers?
Dockworkers? They all had great contracts but wound up with no jobs.
Hoffa wants "all the golden eggs" so what is left to buy new package cars? Aircraft? Operating rights? Computers? Lawyers to keep the company strong? Prospective shareholders to buy the stock? The company will NEVER agree to some of the things he is asking for. Say goodbye to many jobs.

M

michael

Sad to say but it is true. How ironic , the teamsters will put teamsters out of work ..

T

tieguy

Yep UPS Sucks and his one man mission of hate. By the way sucker Radio Shack came back to UPS last week because Fedex the viable alternative to UPS couldn't get radio shacks packages to CA delivered in less than two weeks. Just tires with locations throughout the US is also on thier way back because the great Fedex let one of thier loads sit for two days at the customer location.

D

deliver_man

"By the way sucker Radio Shack came back to UPS last week because Fedex the viable alternative to UPS couldn't get radio shacks packages to CA delivered in less than two weeks."

Hmmm..Could you please elaborate on this tieguy? The Radioshack on my route is still using Fedex Ground exclusively. I was under the impression that this was a descision made by the individual store managers, not the parent company.