UPS supervisor might be making me do position I don’t feel comfortable with.

Mc4life95ci

My supervisor at airport says I have to drive a k loader not sure if he’s joking or not. He asked a few of us and we all said not interested including me. The other day he told me I’m driving a k loader if I like it or not basically. It comes with no extra pay but a bunch of more bs. I work as a unloader and would honestly prefer to stay unloading but some of us are being moved because we are getting new people. Can ups do this or is it something to bring up. I don’t feel comfortable doing it.

My supervisor at airport says I have to drive a k loader not sure if he’s joking or not. He asked a few of us and we all said not interested including me. The other day he told me I’m driving a k loader if I like it or not basically. It comes with no extra pay but a bunch of more bs. I work as a unloader and would honestly prefer to stay unloading but some of us are being moved because we are getting new people. Can ups do this or is it something to bring up. I don’t feel comfortable doing it.
What exactly is a k loader?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I think it’s called that it is a giant vehicle that the containers go on to that go in the top side cargo area of plane it has a big platform. I really don’t feel comfortable or want to drive it.
Verbally express your inability to operate it.

Make sure it's heard by a third and fourth party.

Then...

Crash that mother.

Hope this helps

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
document your objection. object more strenuously and document that. then take the position and crash it into the plane on your first day. your boss will be fired and you can go back to slinging boxes.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I think it’s called that it is a giant vehicle that the containers go on to that go in the top side cargo area of plane it has a big platform. I really don’t feel comfortable or want to drive it.
Step up to the plate my man it’ll help you out in the long run…your boss will remember this when it’s your turn to drive the big brown.
RPCD STYLE
🧔‍♀️✊