UPS supervisor puts camera in women's bathroom

badsporh

He who is not with us, is against us.
Is stuff that is deleted from a phone truly deleted?
Many people think it is.

I think a forensics expert could retrieve it from somewhere.
The Pennsylvania State Police crime lab has the phone. They feel confident that the deleted content can be recovered.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Modern computer forensics are pretty good at retrieving this stuff. They usually say deleting it won't remove it, unless it's overwritten, scrubbed, etc.

badsporh

He who is not with us, is against us.
There is a very strong culture of misogyny in this UPS facility. More is going to be revealed during the course of this investigation than just a couple creepy voyeuristic videos.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
405-Blades-of-Glory-quotes.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I don't get it? Was this dude gay? Most of the woman at work don't exactly look like anything we would want to see.

wkmac

UPS recorded everything at one of the CC I worked at .
I have seen the video on a hard drive , they got the time stamp wrong and I was the star .
They were looking for proof of who was stealing computers and mostly caught me working .
Which is kind of strange since I reported most of those UTL ( unable to locate ) computers as stolen .

Sounds like you were being "Richard Jewell'd"

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
There is a sign in one of the ladies room at my hub that says "this bathroom is being monitored, vandals will be terminated and prosecuted." This particular bathroom is a single toilet one with no stall but the door has a lock. So if there is a camera...they are watching us use the toilet...lol