UPS telling you they have no money?

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I have yet to meet an illegal in person who is broke, they are hard workers, and take the work nobody else wants to do, god bless them. They always pay up because they respect other people giving them the light of day. I’m guessing most of these people here complaining haven’t even seen a black person in person. They are complaining about fantasy
I remember when being a roofer paid the bills, and I also remember working in tobacco and vegetables to supplement my $5.25 hr full time wage after work and on weekends.
Those options are pretty much closed now and I am blessed to make $42 hour.
The thing I notice is the liberal communities with equality and living wage signs in their yards use immigrant labor almost exclusively. I refuse to allow any non American crew on my property. :censored2: the invaders.

Thebrownblob

I have yet to meet an illegal in person who is broke, they are hard workers, and take the work nobody else wants to do, god bless them. They always pay up because they respect other people giving them the light of day. I’m guessing most of these people here complaining haven’t even seen a black person in person. They are complaining about fantasy
And yet the people who hire them are taking most of the profits for their selves, and not sharing it, kind of the whole point of what we are fighting against being union members with a fat cats keep most of the profits for their selves to keep the little people down. My argument is not against those people working my organizations to people who hire them pay them less and the people who allow them to work for them knowing full well they’re not receiving what they deserve. It’s a human rights issue unlike most liberals, I do not feel I’m better than someone with brown skin.

Thebrownblob

Problem is illegal's suppress wages. Ask any painter.
They absolutely do, mostly through no fault of their own.
The owners of the business just pocket the extra profits.
Liberals love it, they sit there coffee while pretending they care about brown people who they feel are beneath them, earning less, having no healthcare, and basically working until they die. How’s that for compassion?

Next Day Error

X - Other
Imagine, looking in the mirror and realizing you’re the racist who has no problem with people making less money so that you can live better. What’s it like to think people with brown skin are lower class than you and don’t deserve the same thing you get?
I’m making the point that this is America, the land of opportunity. People come here to make a life, of course they are likely to make less than many native citizens. Some do okay, actually. Like $15 an hour and steady schedules in landscaping, for instance.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I’m making the point that this is America, the land of opportunity. People come here to make a life, of course they are likely to make less than many native citizens. Some do okay, actually. Like $15 an hour and steady schedules in landscaping, for instance.
Congress decides who can come here. Right now, Biden is allowing unlimited flooding. We cannot handle so many poor, uneducated people.

Thebrownblob

You don’t care about the opportunity you’re looking to destroy peoples opportunity. You make $40 an hour with full coverage benefits full healthcare and you’re going to get a pension and Social Security but you don’t care about someone with a different color skin than you. You know full Well politicians have no desire to fix immigration or enforce immigration and you like it this way. That way you can have another class that you can use to your benefit while keeping your status. After all they’re doing just fine right? Except they’re not, as long as there’s a political football for around you and people like you don’t care. You said so with your own words. Opportunity only for you.

Last edited:

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Problem is illegal's suppress wages. Ask any painter.
Not only that but they also diminish what labor rights we have by working unsafe since they have that literal cloud over their head about getting ICEd so they are the perfect lapdog for :censored2:ty businesses. Then they get injured and they put a further strain on the hospitals and people with insurance have to foot the bill since they don’t have insurance either.