UPS telling you they have no money?

govols019

You smell that?
And they only vote Democrat…..strange

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Cherry picking. All that work to find a handful of examples. You neglected to point out that others were caught in AZ besides that one. And it was ballot fraud. Democrats have perfected the steal.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This is the biggest reason we have so many people trying to cross the border. Quit spreading lies.
Oh I'm a liar for giving you the facts?
Fascinating.

I would call you a troll, but you're just so bad at it I'm not even sure if you even qualify. It's really strange how boomers think making a fool of themselves is what trolling is.

Anyways, the fact that Democrats have been releasing illegals within our borders after being temporarily detained by border patrol is indisputable, and widely reported on.

Carry on, part timer.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Democrats literally pass laws allowing non citizens to vote, while denying it's happening, and pretending they don't want it to happen.

They want illegal immigration, which is why they allow it to happen. They want citizenship for these lawbreakers, which is why they push for amnesty.

They want these people to vote, and they will make a fool of themselves lying to you about it with no shame at all.
The New York state bill that would've granted some undocumented immigrants to vote was struck down by the state supreme court. So they don't vote and haven't voted.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Democrats literally pass laws allowing non citizens to vote, while denying it's happening, and pretending they don't want it to happen. They want these people to vote, and they will make a fool of themselves lying to you about it with no shame at all.

The New York state bill that would've granted some undocumented immigrants to vote was struck down by the state supreme court.
So Democrats passed a law allowing illegals to vote, and yet they make a fool of themselves lying about it.

Just like I said.

Thebrownblob

The New York state bill that would've granted some undocumented immigrants to vote was struck down by the state supreme court. So they don't vote and haven't voted.
Yeah, I get that the state Supreme Court struck it down but don’t you have a problem with the Democrats in New York trying to allow it? Who are these state representatives representing?

undies

Voting in a local election is not the same as voting in a federal election.

In the past, I think another president gave amnesty to many undocumented people living in the US, how did that turn out?