UPS to fight porch pirates

Thebrownblob

uh I actually have sent a few chicks to the ER cause I’m so big but nice try.
🧔‍♂️✊
1703780393138.gif

The Milkman

The access points are basically a failure
Gums, what is the saying? Out of sight? Out of weather? I always tried to place packages to be not so visible from the street. But some had to be placed at back doors with a DN (Taped as they didn't stick too well in the winter LOL) by the front door or garage letting the people know where to look. Amazon is not good at this as they sometimes leave our stuff at our front door plain as day and seen from the street even though we have two large columns that pkgs could be easily placed behind. Wife then contacts Amazon to complain. Common sense nowadays with all the porch pirates lurking around, place packages best that you can to prevent thefts. I know Condos can be tough, but my mostly rural route made it easier to do this. All is well Gums as I approach and celebrate my 16th year of retirement on the 1st. Happy New Year and Good health!

Gums, what is the saying? Out of sight? Out of weather? I always tried to place packages to be not so visible from the street. But some had to be placed at back doors with a DN (Taped as they didn't stick too well in the winter LOL) by the front door or garage letting the people know where to look. Amazon is not good at this as they sometimes leave our stuff at our front door plain as day and seen from the street even though we have two large columns that pkgs could be easily placed behind. Wife then contacts Amazon to complain. Common sense nowadays with all the porch pirates lurking around, place packages best that you can to prevent thefts. I know Condos can be tough, but my mostly rural route made it easier to do this. All is well Gums as I approach and celebrate my 16th year of retirement on the 1st. Happy New Year and Good health!
We was talking about access points

If a person isn't there to sign on the 1st attempt many of those packages get diverted to an access point usually a small business