UPS to fight porch pirates

PPH_over_9000

You don’t need to mention it, it’s obvious.

You know, it's only obvious to people who really play into this divisivness.

As far as I can tell, Democrats exist to hate Republicans and Republicans exist to hate Democrats, but they're both trying to work together to pull the country's strings.

To label them as separate entities is an oxymoron at best and absolutely foolhardy at worst. It's akin to claiming BlackRock and Vanguard are competitors when both companies are majority shareholders in the other.

The two-party system only exists to cause division and to manipulate the masses into voting for "the agreed upon candidate."

It's toxic and needs to be done away with....

...Just like daylight savings time, man. Fluck DST.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You know, it's only obvious to people who really play into this divisivness.

As far as I can tell, Democrats exist to hate Republicans and Republicans exist to hate Democrats, but they're both trying to work together to pull the country's strings.

To label them as separate entities is an oxymoron at best and absolutely foolhardy at worst. It's akin to claiming BlackRock and Vanguard are competitors when both companies are majority shareholders in the other.

The two-party system only exists to cause division and to manipulate the masses into voting for "the agreed upon candidate."

It's toxic and needs to be done away with....

...Just like daylight savings time, man. Fluck DST.
I don't subscribe to binary partisan politics either,

....right vs left, us vs them, up vs down, on vs off, etc.

I follow the money and realize that middle America loses, no matter who seems to be winning this two horse race.