UPS to freeze pension plans for nonunion staffers

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_2359.GIF
Pre contract ploy. Last contract it was "a reduction of non union medical benefits".
Before that it was stock plummets, fending off DHL and plane purchases. I call scam and couldn't give 2 poops about non union employees at UPS. Unless you're directly associated with touching cardboard, you are a drain on the company.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Last edited:

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
A little different then you thinking drinking the bosses D will get you into a better position.

What does a FT sup really do? You know, besides being forced to pull a route when we use our sick time? You're our second string.
Please, do keep talking. You're making yourself sound dumber and me look better.

Most of you super union boys wouldn't need a steward or the union if you could learn to just keep your mouth shut once in a while.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Please, do keep talking. You're making yourself sound dumber and me look better.

Most of you super union boys wouldn't need a steward or the union if you could learn to just keep your mouth shut once in a while.
Says the glorified "watcher"? Please kid, take your inflated ego and check mark your space and vis forms.