UPS to freeze pension plans for nonunion staffers

dudebro

I'm a millenial and not getting a nickel from a pension. Almost nobody in my generation at this company will ever see anything from a pension. Maybe you should have planned better.
I just wish they'd handed us the money and told us we were on our own. As it is, I was out by 2023 anyway so I'm not affected. But I still think I would have managed it better.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
No you can't. Harassment is subjective.

For me personally. I think we have a lot of whine bags that need to grow a set.

Oh my gawd my boss followed me today. I deserve $100 for my emotional distress. Give me a break.
You actually think there is no problem with over supervision and harassment here???

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Depends on the center. Do I think it's everywhere no.

The company compensates us to the tune of $60ish an hour. It's not gonna be roses and Daisies.
I didn't know you worked in the bog with upstate...you have never mentioned that in other posts....you learn something new everyday

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I didn't know you worked in the bog with upstate...you have never mentioned that in other posts....you learn something new everyday

I get bitched at about performance non stop. I get cussed out over the phone every now and then. I get followed every time I file 9.5.

I got nothing to hide. Who cares.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm just playing here...get your point but ups has a tendency to go overboard that's all I'm saying
No doubt. I just feel penalizing them monetarily for management's actions is a slippery slope and would make it very hard to run the company effectively moving forward.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
IMG_1058.PNG