ups today

T

trucker1946

I have been retired 2 years and cannot understand the mentality of the new breed of upsters,if you just do your job to the best of ability in a safe manner,management can do nothing.It was not like that years ago,most drivers then stuck together and helped each other,today I assume that does not exist.UPS is just part of life,your family and friends come first,speak up and dont UPS control your life,I wish you all well :thumbup1:

raceanoncr

I have been retired 2 years and cannot understand the mentality of the new breed of upsters,if you just do your job to the best of ability in a safe manner,management can do nothing.It was not like that years ago,most drivers then stuck together and helped each other,today I assume that does not exist.UPS is just part of life,your family and friends come first,speak up and dont UPS control your life,I wish you all well :thumbup1:
Thanks, trucker, for the reaffimation. I've been preaching that since I've been here, "Just do your job, follow methods, be safe and mamagement can do nothing".

We have talks of "Skip your lunch, sort you car off the clock, skip your pretrip, speed...etc."

We have some drivers, PC and Feeders that just PANIC when confronted with problems! Why? Cuz they're not working as directed! Geez, it's not hard to see.