UPS Truck Hijacked, Driver killed in Shootout

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
And what did we hear about this at the PCM?

Heartless bastard's
Why do you suppose that is? We can get 15 messages a day about being safe, staying focused, the last stop is the most important, crashes other drivers have in other parts of the district that have nothing to do with my day, and whatever other stupid S* they send out but they can't tell people about this.

Why is the feeder driver killed in a wreck, or the tug drivers killed by recklessness, or the driver who was taken hostage and killed on his first day after being released by his FTO not spoken of? They don't even talk about dog bites anymore.

Why do you suppose that is? We can get 15 messages a day about being safe, staying focused, the last stop is the most important, crashes other drivers have in other parts of the district that have nothing to do with my day, and whatever other stupid S* they send out but they can't tell people about this.

Why is the feeder driver killed in a wreck, or the tug drivers killed by recklessness, or the driver who was taken hostage and killed on his first day after being released by his FTO not spoken of? They don't even talk about dog bites anymore.
And the poor guy that cut cur in half in Staten island!

But tuck your :censored2:ing mirror in...

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
And the poor guy that cut cur in half in Staten island!

But tuck your :censored2:ing mirror in...
Honestly, if it wasn't for BC, I would have never seen the story about Frank Ordoñez since I rarely get to see the news. Eventually I would have seen the story but not right away. Even if the details are graphic or the facts aren't all in, UPS should at least say, "hey we lost a driver today from a wreck or a driver was killed from an act of crime."

Honestly, if it wasn't for BC, I would have never seen the story about Frank Ordoñez since I rarely get to see the news. Eventually I would have seen the story but not right away. Even if the details are graphic or the facts aren't all in, UPS should at least say, "hey we lost a driver today from a wreck or a driver was killed from an act of crime."
I brought the Staten island driver last year and that we want to say anything about it

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
In what world did those cops think it was OK to start a full out gunfight in traffic like that? Im sorry but thats just flat out wrong. Imagine sitting in traffic minding your own business and 80 cops roll up out of nowhere and start filming a western shootout on the hood of your car.
They didnt start the gunfight.

soberups

Or stand down and let the helicopter follow the truck until it’s not surrounded by 20 innocents in cars as they usually do.
...Until the car pulls into a mall and the perps run inside where the helicopter cant see them. They had already shot the owner of the jewelry store. Once they got jammed up in traffic they opened fire on the police. I dont know what else the cops could have done.

soberups

That package car is a stick shift. Meaning our driver was probably on the floor in the back where the cops couldn’t see him.

MattM

That package car is a stick shift. Meaning our driver was probably on the floor in the back where the cops couldn’t see him.
Dude give it up. The cops flubbed up.

There are reports from the helicopter that the UPS driver was visible between the two seats. I had maybe thought they didn't communicate that, and they thought the driver had jumped out or something. We will never know.

Generally speaking, you keep some distance.

They made it a point saying cops lives are more important than anyone elses, with their actions.