Ups uniform

Do you want a summer polo

• Total voters

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1433542359.193955.jpg

How about this

arice11

I once bloodied up a shirt at work after busting my nose in with a dolly. My supervisor gave me a blue polo and I have been rocking that shirt everywhere, not just at work!

9.5er

I have a Drake shirt that is the same color brown as our uniforms and it is so comfortable. Wishful thinking I guess.

JL 0513

I like to wear dry knit golf polos. They are so comfortable. Great how you can be dry when it's 90+ degrees out. I think UPS could do one well and it could still look pretty professional.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I always ordered 4x shirts .
In the summer they fit loosely .
And in the winter I had plenty of room for warmer stuff underneath .

ArcherUTR

I hadn't really thought about it. I would wear one if it were offered but am happy with the current uniform options.

110 degrees Fahrenheit , and I am not even talking about the back cargo area.

There are reasons why many people around here think you are clueless. I appreciate some of your input and think you should be around.

But many times you are clueless.

Coalminer2005

Forget the shirts. I would like some pants that fit. These one size fits all makes you look like a kid wearing your parents clothes.

ArcherUTR

I'm tired of rubbing the back of my left thigh on my course seat when getting up after shutting the vehicle down for a stop. I'm considering wearing pantyhose.

ManInBrown

I have no issues with the uniforms. The short sleeve shirt jacket is great. Don't have to tuck it in. To me it's comfortable. Summertime I do not wear an undershirt with it. Material isn't scratchy to me. The only small issue I have is with the shorts. They just aren't comfortable. Everything else is fine. Wouldn't change a thing