Ups uniform

Do you want a summer polo

• Total voters

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I need the sleeves to be a size smaller to show off my guns!

246_gun-showX2.jpg

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
I would like it if we had uniforms made out of the new synthetic fibers that keep you cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. I have Under Armour underclothes that help and Nike Dry Fit socks for the winter .During the summer I wear smartwool socks under my UPS socks and it really helps.

I can honestly say that the heat gear t-shirt I wear in the summer makes a noticeable difference and the Under Armor cold gear is so much better than the older stuff.

But I ride a road bike before,and sometimes after,work and the synthetic clothing made for cyclist is really comfortable.

mike1646

The UPS logo on the polo shirt is like 3 times bigger that the current one. The shorts have side pockets like FedEx. The material is different than the one we have now.

Mr Shifter

I don't want to wear a Polo :(
I need the untucked tail to hide my plumbers Crack

Attachments

• 1446349892654.jpg
    1446349892654.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 278

Cementups

Box Monkey
Our new mall driver has a mohawk.

We had a guy years ago do that and management had a conniption. They tried to punish him for it too but the union steward made it clear that UPS's appearance standards said that hair was not allowed to touch the color and he clearly was not violating that.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We had a guy years ago do that and management had a conniption. They tried to punish him for it too but the union steward made it clear that UPS's appearance standards said that hair was not allowed to touch the color and he clearly was not violating that.

He is well within the other appearance standards.

He just looks like he should be on Monday Night Raw rather than driving a package car.