UPS Union Song Cassette Tape From 1996 (Teamsters)

Faceplanted

Put the lil bitch on ignore... dude obviously has issues....wgas if people post on here, been reading some of his posts and he has been posting under different names... punk is a troll... :censored2: him
Posting under diff names

You guys are deluded as :censored2:. I don’t give a :censored2: about anybody on here and I honestly get a kick out of watching you guys get so mad. Ask “god” on here to run my ip if you want to claim that.

Now you guys are going as far as calling me a punk ass. What kind of clown does that on the Internet? Not even me who enjoys triggering people has such a lack of respect towards an “anonymous troll”. It’s as soft and as keyboard warrior as somebody can get.

542thruNthru

Posting under diff names

You guys are deluded as :censored2:. I don’t give a :censored2: about anybody on here and I honestly get a kick out of watching you guys get so mad. Ask “god” on here to run my ip if you want to claim that.

Now you guys are going as far as calling me a punk ass. What kind of clown does that on the Internet? Not even me who enjoys triggering people has such a lack of respect towards an “anonymous troll”. It’s as soft and as keyboard warrior as somebody can get.
giphy-54.gif

Faceplanted

Be careful who you call punk ass or a bitch in real life. Those are 2 phrases you have to be very careful using. You obviously come from a different place and don’t understand where I’m coming from. But it tells me all I need to know about your background. Cheers, I’ll sip some Tito’s and have a good night. Hope you guys do too.