UPS vs CDC

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You dumb :poop:--that was my first house ($18,500) and I was making 7 bucks an hour. Pay attention numbskull.
So you were grossing like 11-12 k when you bought your 18500 house? Damn! Made over over half of your house value in one year.

Also, you know, LIFE costs a lot more there Rowdy Roddy. Gas for example. You know all about the gas prices. How much did you pay for bills in 75?
Multiply that a few times
Inflation. It’s a real bitch

rod

Retired 22 years
Also, you know, LIFE costs a lot more there Rowdy Roddy. Gas for example. You know all about the gas prices. How much did you pay for bills in 75?
Multiply that a few times
Inflation. It’s a real bitch
I see you just don't get it.
Ya make a buck-you spend 10 bucks
Ya make 10 bucks ya spend a hundred bucks

Its all the same

My first house in 1971 cost me $18,500 (I made $6.25 an hour at UPS- my wife made $3.25 an hour working for the State).
Most Kids these days ARE lazy
If you don't like minimum wage look for something else - maybe in the trades--everyone is begging for worker's now.

Millennials-- cry too easily and expect everything to be easy.
6.25 plus 3.25 equal 9 dollars and hour, 40 hours a week for a year equals what do you know 18000 dollars, so if I make 80k in a year can I buy a house for around a years salary no, mabye a condo for 400000

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Most Kids these days ARE lazy
Half of BC thinks Milennials are anyone born in the last 50 years it seems. If you're complaining about the lazy kids, you should be worried about Gen Z. I'm a Milennial and have no idea what the current teenagers or twenty somethings are even talking about.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You dumb :poop:--that was my first house ($18,500) and I was making 7 bucks an hour. Pay attention numbskull.
So you tripled your wages with what 30 years driving?

That means I’m gonna need around 40-45 bucks an hour IN RAISES over these last 15 years...

Indecisi0n

Masks aren’t enforced in center. I don’t wear a mask anywhere unless a business has a sign posted and they tell me to wear one. Any business that wants me to answer medical questions or do a temp check gets delivery outside front door. Anyone who gives me sass about masks gets told their packages will be left outside of the business entrance. One house on route has a sign telling me not to enter their property unless wearing a mask, I left it at the bottom of driveway, that ended quickly. People who have accosted me in the street, which hasn’t happened in some time get “I was six feet away from everyone until you decided to get in my face”
You said “sass”.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Probably the same way everyone figured it out in 1918...
This is not as bad as the 1918 outbreak and worse than the 1957. Nothing stopped in 57 despite it hitting the adolescent population hard.

It could be international travel now being so common place with our obesity problem provided opportunity for the virus.

Negative. More around $284,000
1ECD3571-E9FD-4BFD-9FA0-89BE3BA66821.jpeg