UPS why do they not DRUG TEST??

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I have always wondered why this company does not drug test Drivers or p/t employees. I know that if they did it would be impossible to staff a building but is it about the turnover and the cost I assume
Because they know it's the only way to cope with working there and they'd have no employees if they did.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I have always wondered why this company does not drug test Drivers or p/t employees. I know that if they did it would be impossible to staff a building but is it about the turnover and the cost I assume
Half the drivers would flunk. A lot of crazed reefer freaks in that bunch.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
62BB6188-EA8C-4238-8C83-389BBBD7CCE2.jpeg
Half the drivers would flunk. A lot of crazed reefer freaks in that bunch.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
you must not have been an hourly long enough

set your priorities and the rest is up to RNGesus
Easy for you to say. You don't have to look a bunch of guys in the eye and explain that some keyboard jockey decided it's most efficient for them to have 12 hour days.

IE should work with operations, but you guys would rather function as the Kremlin.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Easy for you to say. You don't have to look a bunch of guys in the eye and explain that some keyboard jockey decided it's most efficient for them to have 12 hour days.

IE should work with operations, but you guys would rather function as the Kremlin.
been there done that, don't be boring

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
been there done that, don't be boring
You say that, but you're clearly full of :censored2: because HAD you actually worked in operations you would work with us and not against us.

You can always tell you're working with someone in IE who has actually done the job, because even if they can't help you as much as you want, you can tell they actually care. You're a clear case of someone who loaded for 12 minutes and got a job in IE.