UPS will remain open in California despite Mandate

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by UnionGuy, Mar 19, 2020.

1. UnconTROLLed

UnconTROLLed perfection

The post I responded to read, you aren't dying with covid19. False and absurdly so

And I just explained to you how that is #1 wrong, young people are dying and #2 more and more younger could easily die as hospitals and ICU will eventually have to prioritize patients, as in Italy and now Spain

At least read the flow of convo before jumping in and interrupting with useless posts to start a debate that didn't exist

2. dmc2008

dmc2008 New Member

Probably got more to do with that thing call the flu shot...

3. UnconTROLLed

UnconTROLLed perfection

"All the people in Italy are elderly or with underlining health issues.If you are healthy you are not going to die."

Nope, wrong. The majority? Sure. even if it were true, this is still early innings

4. DriveInDriveOut

DriveInDriveOut Proud Deplorable

The flu shot is killing people?

5. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Well-Known Member

If you honestly think they meant that literally than you are lost. They clearly meant that the odds are in favor of younger people surviving.

As far as your hospital theory. Most of the patients that end up in the hospital are older and many have underlying conditions BEFORE they end up there. As do the younger patients. Yes, more of those COULD POSSIBLY die if the curve doesn’t fall but the data will still show that it’s primarily OLDER people and an younger with underlying conditions because THEY are who ends up in the hospital in the first place.

Until the virus starts affecting EVERYONE the same way the data will still show elderly (many with underlying conditions) and young with underlying conditions as the primary hospitalizations and deaths. Regardless of how many die as a result of a lack of medical facilities.

6. UnconTROLLed

UnconTROLLed perfection

As far as your hospital theory.

Lol!

7. UnconTROLLed

UnconTROLLed perfection

It is not "my" theory, troll will troll though.

8. silenze

silenze Lunch is the best part of the day

Yes they dont want to warehouse packages for 2+ weeks

9. Poop Head

Poop Head Lovin' every minute of it!

Fail. This here is the time where we need to focus on good service, and accommodate businesses. They will remember.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  10. specter208

specter208 Active Member

If anyone is interested. More info and hopefully will encourage some of you to relax. God bless all.

11. Brownsocks

Brownsocks Just a dog

12. Overpaid Union Thug

Calm down Nancy. Don’t be mad because I’m more knowledgeable on the subject. Do some research and think for yourself for a change. Or continue to let the liberal knows tell you to cower and fear and hoard toilet paper. Your call.

Coronavirus Update (Live): 304,799 Cases and 13,000 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. centinel

centinel New Member

If you're in SFO, just do your business wherever.

14. Days

Days Active Member

UPS is fighting for the people. They want their stuff from China

15. UnconTROLLed

UnconTROLLed perfection

your trolling isn't even good. And to say you are more knowledgeable about anything in this life, your username speaks for itself. Stick to driving the truck around in circles

16. Overpaid Union Thug

You clearly don’t even know what a troll is. LOL

Do some research kid. It’s been known to help people not sound so ignorant.

17. KOG72

KOG72 I’m full of it

Never had one,heard it makes you sick

18. Sometimes it give you flu like symptoms.
    They used to give them out at work. Maybe after all if this they will start doing it again?

19. KOG72

KOG72 I’m full of it

I do know that you can get a free one at the CVS

20. KOG72

KOG72 I’m full of it

We need some brown body suits with the UPS emblem on it