UPS will remain open in California despite Mandate

UnconTROLLed

perfection
And? It seems like you are arguing points that no one has made. No one has said young people don’t get the virus. No one has said they don’t get real sick. No one said they don’t die. But DATA says they USUALLY don’t get real sick and die. Again....research.
The post I responded to read, you aren't dying with covid19. False and absurdly so

And I just explained to you how that is #1 wrong, young people are dying and #2 more and more younger could easily die as hospitals and ICU will eventually have to prioritize patients, as in Italy and now Spain

At least read the flow of convo before jumping in and interrupting with useless posts to start a debate that didn't exist

UnconTROLLed

perfection
"All the people in Italy are elderly or with underlining health issues.If you are healthy you are not going to die."

Nope, wrong. The majority? Sure. even if it were true, this is still early innings

Overpaid Union Thug

The post I responded to read, you aren't dying with covid19. False and absurdly so

And I just explained to you how that is #1 wrong, young people are dying and #2 more and more younger could easily die as hospitals and ICU will eventually have to prioritize patients, as in Italy and now Spain

At least read the flow of convo before jumping in and interrupting with useless posts to start a debate that didn't exist
If you honestly think they meant that literally than you are lost. They clearly meant that the odds are in favor of younger people surviving.

As far as your hospital theory. Most of the patients that end up in the hospital are older and many have underlying conditions BEFORE they end up there. As do the younger patients. Yes, more of those COULD POSSIBLY die if the curve doesn’t fall but the data will still show that it’s primarily OLDER people and an younger with underlying conditions because THEY are who ends up in the hospital in the first place.

Until the virus starts affecting EVERYONE the same way the data will still show elderly (many with underlying conditions) and young with underlying conditions as the primary hospitalizations and deaths. Regardless of how many die as a result of a lack of medical facilities.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Screenshot_20200321-175137_Chrome.jpg
Really? :lol:

Overpaid Union Thug

As far as your hospital theory.

Lol!
It is not "my" theory, troll will troll though.
Calm down Nancy. Don’t be mad because I’m more knowledgeable on the subject. Do some research and think for yourself for a change. Or continue to let the liberal knows tell you to cower and fear and hoard toilet paper. Your call.

Coronavirus Update (Live): 304,799 Cases and 13,000 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Calm down Nancy. Don’t be mad because I’m more knowledgeable on the subject. Do some research and think for yourself for a change. Or continue to let the liberal knows tell you to cower and fear and hoard toilet paper. Your call.

Coronavirus Update (Live): 304,799 Cases and 13,000 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer
your trolling isn't even good. And to say you are more knowledgeable about anything in this life, your username speaks for itself. Stick to driving the truck around in circles