UPS Worker Threatened Mass Shooting At Sunnyvale CA Facility

TheDick

Some coworkers and whatnot started a gofundme to bail him out but the DA threw all the charges the police wanted. It upped his bail to 2million.
Don't know if he had any prev issues but I've noticed new sups in past decade, many have been adjudicated.

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
Some coworkers and whatnot started a gofundme to bail him out but the DA threw all the charges the police wanted. It upped his bail to 2million.
Don't know if he had any prev issues but I've noticed new sups in past decade, many have been adjudicated.

The person who started that GoFundMe is an ex-center manager who sued the company after he was demoted and transferred for falsifying.

Overpaid Union Thug

Only if it's a SBR with a suppressor.

Other than that.... I don't see the point.
Suppression and the ballistics of an AK round are the two main benefits. Neither needs the other in order for the benefit to be there. Plenty of hunters and military benefit from 300 blackout in the AR platform with various barrel links. Both with and without suppression.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
No he's not.

Yep.

Made a part-time preload supe an ORS.... who had never even drove a pkg car.

They used to make them drive 90 days, before they would get promoted full-time.

Not anymore.
And the veteran drivers just shake their head at yet another hemorrhoid in the making.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I don’t got a lot of sympathy for people threatening to come blow off people’s heads. Don’t really give a :censored2: how pathetic their life is.
I know of a center manager who threaten to kill someone in the office and a supe who, in front of witnesses and on the clock, threatened to kick a drivers ass "out back".

Neither were fired or suspended.

It is a sick place to work with often no justice.

Call the 800 number and watch them cover it up for liability sake.

Call 911 and watch them squirm.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Over time, the culture here desensitizes the common person to what workplace violence and harassment is. Hourly will be fired and walked out on a whim but management often gets reassigned only to return later.

It would be enlightening for all of the hostile work environment cases to be published for the general public to read...not just the ones that made it into the media.
Yes it would.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Made it to 1 minute, 36 seconds....
giphy.gif
cannon-clipart-cannon-fire-17.gif