UPS Worker Threatened Mass Shooting At Sunnyvale CA Facility

ManInBrown

It's amazing....

That someone like this, is in UPS management.
Not really. I’ve seen them pull preload sups and make them ORS overnight. These employees weren’t even qualified for the preload sup job. Now you’re going to put them in charge of 100 drivers and direct them to harass the sheet out of these drivers and make up lies about them to bring them in the office. Lol. Pretty funny.

Guy looks like his mom had a couple adult beverages while she was pregnant with him.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I have seen Center Managers lead out in handcuffs for many different charges.
Most were back on the job the next day or within a week.
The real screw ups get reassigned.
It is normal given the culture within UPS to vent.
Each does it their own way.
I enjoyed this guy's video. He was honest and straight to the point.
In a few more years , he could make District Manager.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I'm sure he will be.... when they take his little collection.

Sunnyvale-mass-shooting-threat-evidence-1.jpg

Lots of nice guns and he's putting cheap Russian steel-cased ammo through them.

Gross.

Overpaid Union Thug

Lots of nice guns and he's putting cheap Russian steel-cased ammo through them.

Gross.
Steel .223 (Especially Tulammo) is junk. So many of them are out of spec and get stuck in the barrel. I used to deliver to a gunsmith and when I told him the issues I was having with steel in my AR he replied “You need to quit using that Russian ****.”

oldngray

nowhere special
Steel .223 (Especially Tulammo) is junk. So many of them are out of spec and get stuck in the barrel. I used to deliver to a gunsmith and when I told him the issues I was having with steel in my AR he replied “You need to quit using that Russian ****.”
The steel 7.62x39 isn't that bad. Other than corrosive primers. Of course typically used in guns with looser tolerances.