UPSERS.com in retirement

Six Sides

It is my understanding that all management and non-union retirees have access until death. The Teamsters web sites should give access to retired union employees.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It is my understanding that all management and non-union retirees have access until death. The Teamsters web sites should give access to retired union employees.

Anyone and everyone has access to Teamsters.org

I still don't understand why any retiree would want to access upsers.com (or Brown Cafe, for that matter).

upsoldtimer

This is not meant to be a smart-ass question but why would any retiree want to access upsers.com (other than to see if any former co-workers have also retired)? You are no longer eligible for any of the discounts and any operational changes would not affect you. Seriously, why would you want to go there?
Ok. Since you qualified your question sincerely, I will answer......Retirees still are on the retiree version of the UPS Flexible Benefits Plan, so any changes like those just announced on UPSers.com are of considerable interest to us retirees. If you check the employee discounts you will find that many are indeed extended to UPS retirees. Then there is general interest in the continued success of the company and what it is doing. (I am not one of those folks who are bitter on UPS. Still proud of this company and what it is up to.) Sorry for the delayed reply as I have many things to keep me occupied in retirement and being on Brown Cafe every day of the week is not the highest priority baby......