Upsers paystub

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
So I am out on lost time and I have no way to look at my past paystubs bc upsers says I am temporary not in the system. I asked my center manager he said that happens when you go on lost time. Anyone have any similar issue or know how to access your pay stubs while on lost time? Lol

ManInBrown

What is lost time? When I was out on disability I was still able to access everything on UPSers. Why would you be taken out of the system?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
So I am out on lost time and I have no way to look at my past paystubs bc upsers says I am temporary not in the system. I asked my center manager he said that happens when you go on lost time. Anyone have any similar issue or know how to access your pay stubs while on lost time? Lol
Not sure, but this is why I still get paper checks.

I used to have direct deposit, but I got rid of it.

I have very little trust in corporate UPS. I like my physical copies.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
What is lost time? When I was out on disability I was still able to access everything on UPSers. Why would you be taken out of the system?
Short term disability I guess idk. I am home waiting in surgery and getting paid from liberty mutual right now. I thought it was weird as well but when I contacted the center manager he said it’s happens when you go out on lost time after taw

ManInBrown

Short term disability I guess idk. I am home waiting in surgery and getting paid from liberty mutual right now. I thought it was weird as well but when I contacted the center manager he said it’s happens when you go out on lost time after taw
Ok. You should definitely be able to access UPSers. I would talk to Stewie. You should not be out of the system because you are on short term disability. You’re still an employee. Just an FYI. You’re short term disability pay will not be listed on UPSers. You won’t show a check on paycheck viewer until you return to work. You’re time card viewer will have something noted. But to see your paystub you have to go to the hartford website. The only time you’ll have a paystub while out on disability is if there’s a holiday or you’re on vacation. You still receive holiday pay, and short term disability is notified and they deduct a few weeks later whatever you were paid from UPS.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What happened to you

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Ok. You should definitely be able to access UPSers. I would talk to Stewie. You should not be out of the system because you are on short term disability. You’re still an employee. Just an FYI. You’re short term disability pay will not be listed on UPSers. You won’t show a check on paycheck viewer until you return to work. You’re time card viewer will have something noted. But to see your paystub you have to go to the hartford website. The only time you’ll have a paystub while out on disability is if there’s a holiday or you’re on vacation. You still receive holiday pay, and short term disability is notified and they deduct a few weeks later whatever you were paid from UPS.
Yea I figured it out I guess it was the app. And yea I show a check on liberty mutual site for the time I am out so far. They told me it will be two weeks for the first check then I will get one weekly. Should get my first this week.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
What happened to you
Grabbed a packaged of the 2k shelved turned around and hit my elbow on the bulk head latch striker thingy. Knocked my ulner nerve out of place and now it pops every time I bend my elbow and my hand is getting numb. Grip strength is also getting weaker. So have to have a ulnar nerve transposition I believe is what they call it.