UPSers website

ManInBrown

Just logged on to check something and it’s a completely different site with a different homepage. No view paycheck, time card viewer. Says UPS stage and it’s all company info.

Trucker Clock

Just logged on to check something and it’s a completely different site with a different homepage. No view paycheck, time card viewer. Says UPS stage and it’s all company info.

Different look alright.

I was able to log in and I can see the paycheck and timecard link.

UPSers.jpg

ManInBrown

Different look alright.

I was able to log in and I can see the paycheck and timecard link.

View attachment 423696
I don’t have that when I log in anywhere. Did you have to hit a link to see that it was it on the homepage? I’m using a bookmark I’ve always used and it’s like I’m not even logged in. I don’t have that icon at the top where you click and log yourself out. Mine says ups stage.

ManInBrown

Really weird. Had a feeling it was Safari which I always browse with so I downloaded chrome and it works. Why wouldn’t the new site work with safari?

Trucker Clock

I don’t have that when I log in anywhere. Did you have to hit a link to see that it was it on the homepage? I’m using a bookmark I’ve always used and it’s like I’m not even logged in. I don’t have that icon at the top where you click and log yourself out. Mine says ups stage.